i found this 2 poster's on a mexican forum
and dang!!! there F'ing awesome
ii think there older then me
=P

here they are
hope you like them

dezertchick

Reaction
I got them both framed. They are really cool.
There are other Rough Riders posters but
those were the only two with them dressed
as cowboys.

Reaction
There's one signed by Manny here in Wickenburg, proudly displayed on the wall at Anita's Mexican Food.

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
Are those poster still for sale? I have one but one of my kids put a BB through it and i would like to get another one.

fordnut

Reaction
I got a shirt at the this years San Felipe 250 that has the top poster on the back, pretty cool. Got home and looked at it again and on the front it says "Old school off-road" then "Original Rough Raiders", thought it might be a miss-print.

Mcarlson1

Reaction
I have both western ones and the whole team poster somewhere at my parents house, maybe i should go find em and frame em! They are bad ass and is amazing how big the teams used to be with the factory support, it was so cool!!

Thanks,
Mike

Triple X Posse

Reaction
i found this 2 poster's on a mexican forum
and dang!!! there F'ing awesome
ii think there older then me
=P

here they are
hope you like them

I just got my hands on the second rough riders poster with all the guys standing in front of the homestead. It's autographed by everyone and had been in a poster tube since the day it was signed. I'd like to get the rest of them. I think they're the most bad a** posters out there.

RaceTec Pistons

Reaction
This is making me wish I would have kept all of the stuff that I got from Simon & Simon and Ivan back in the day when I worked at Art Carr. Damn I am getting old, that is back when Culhane still worked there!

BGRANT

Reaction
I had the 2nd RR cowboy one and some other SCORE posters from Ensanada phone poles about 18 years ago. I can't remember what I did with them when I moved out of my parents back then. I will have to dig out my Ivan Hot Wheels. I still have them in the case. One is white/orange and the other is black/white.

BGRANT

Reaction
I got a shirt at the this years San Felipe 250 that has the top poster on the back, pretty cool. Got home and looked at it again and on the front it says "Old school off-road" then "Original Rough Raiders", thought it might be a miss-print.
In June of 2000 we were in Ensanada about two weeks after the 500 and I saw a guy wearing a bootleged Baja 500 shirt. The picture on the front was me from the 2000 SF 250 on a KX500. I had the exact same picture at home that I had bought from a photo vendor the day after the race. I was eating at the fish market and looked at some dude at the next table and there I was on his chest. I talked to him but he wouldn't let me buy it off him. I was on a mission all weekend to find it and never did.
Oh well, I was probably used a few years later to clean up oil in the garage.....or worse.

DEZERTBOUND

Reaction
When they were giving out the "Western" style posters. Many including myself (sadly) passed them by because they did not show the trucks well. But when they gave away the wide angle full team version, a free beer line next door would be empty.
Those were good years for posters and hero cards and I enjoy them to this day.

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
When they were giving out the "Western" style posters. Many including myself (sadly) passed them by because they did not show the trucks well. But when they gave away the wide angle full team version, a free beer line next door would be empty.
Those were good years for posters and hero cards and I enjoy them to this day.
I want to say 1991, 92? I feel for you, I too passed them up because there was always a long line. The only old one I have is this one from 85.

steveG

Reaction
I've got 4 of the Rough Riders posters. I'll sell 2 of them for $100 each if anyone is interested.

Attachments

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Hmmm....I think I might have a few of those
stuk up in "never never land."
Gonna crawl up there soon & see!