• Forum membership has its advantages....

Old School Mint

harleys dad

I have a huge collection sitting in a big bag starting with Riverside 1975 my first race

y2kbaja

Single pic is the 2nd VORRA patch made. The first (1975) is in the other pic, lower right. I made it into a decal using my vinyl cutter.
I love that I have a couple in your collection too.

Attachments

Fourstroker

Sweet collecton Kenny. Ill have to pull mine out and see what I still have. Not as many as you by might have some unique ones

Fourstroker

Clearly not anywhere as impressive as Kenny's but here is mine. My favorite patch is from my first desert race, the 78 Shamrock 350. I was 7.

All of the driver, pit crew and custom name patches came from Mint 400 jackets. They were a little snug to keep considering I was a kid
ghghghg.jpg

snoreracer

Clearly not anywhere as impressive as Kenny's but here is mine. My favorite patch is from my first desert race, the 78 Shamrock 350. I was 7.

All of the driver, pit crew and custom name patches came from Mint 400 jackets. They were a little snug to keep considering I was a kidView attachment 181249
Nice I like the shamrock , that was in my back yard ,. Here is one the John Calvin passed out to me at Riverside in 1983 , it was nice that Snore was one of the 16 ads in this issue and the only desert promotor to do so.
DSC00784.JPG
DSC00785.JPG

Attachments

KIngofThings

Hi! I thought I went to the very first Mint 400 in '69. Looks like, according to snoreracer's collection, that the first was '68.
Anyone have either of those '69 patches they would part with please?
Thank you.
[email protected]

Mojave Traveler

I stopped by a distant neighbor's yard sale a couple of weeks ago. He had bags full of these 4 patches..I'm not a patch collector, but i had to buy a couple of each one.

100_8214.jpg

LAZY-H

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Figured this would be a good place to post these.
My Grandfather (Bob) and his brother (Dick) in the first Mint 400 1968 in Grandmas daily driver Manx !!