• Forum membership has its advantages....

Old School Mint

Lazy H, The Yellow Jeep behind your Grandmas daily driver is my Dad's Brian Chuchua Jeep. Nice to see some old images. This thread makes me want to dig out all the old patches etc. I should do something with them so they are seen and appreciated.

LAZY-H

Large Member
Lazy H, The Yellow Jeep behind your Grandmas daily driver is my Dad's Brian Chuchua Jeep. Nice to see some old images. This thread makes me want to dig out all the old patches etc. I should do something with them so they are seen and appreciated.
So cool !! They were in good company too, if you look closely that's the Mint 400 winning 4wd next to them driven by Larry Minor and Jim Loomis

LAZY-H

Large Member
...I bet your Dad had some epic battles with those Broncos !!
I have to admit I'm a jeep guy though, Grandpas daily driver was always a J-10
and please post those patches and pics, I'm sure everyone would love to see them.

snoreracer

Here is one of my dad 1973 mint , the year it snowed
B&W Race Car Photos0006.jpg

Here is 1977 and the Nevada national guards team , They were the last team to start and ran about 10 miles tell the I-15 underpass was to small for them to fit
77 mint 1.jpg

Journee

I have a huge collection sitting in a big bag starting with Riverside 1975 my first race
Papa H -
Get them to me. I can lay um out and make a fun display for you! Hate to see the Kings History in a bag!

sb4pro

Yeah coast to coast in 3 days pretty good ;) . We’ll see how they do with the return trip lol