old school pictures.

dave

Reaction
Ok Race-Dezert.com has a cool new picture section and they also have one called Old School pitures.
I'm working on that part of if and would really like it for everyone who has ANY pictures of days ago to please send them in..... we would love to post them and show off your photos.
You can send photos to dbmodelman@adelphia.net
Please send with any info you can along with your name ( if you want ) and I'll get them posted for you.

Thanks for your time , and lets see them pictures.

Modelman

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
HOW OLD DO YOU WANT AND DO THEY HAVE TO BE ALL ACTION SHOTS???????

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I HAVE FROM ABOUT 68 AND UP ILL SEE WHAT I CAN GET SCANED AND SENT TO YOU

dave

Reaction
I don't mean to bring up OLD [censored] ! But I'd like to say THANKS to all who have sent in pix's of OLD SCHOOL ( PICTURES ) I Know there's a lot of pictures out there of some really cool stuff , I say if you have some thing send it in and share it with everyone . I my self am sad I had left a few cool pix's in a box and went to pull them out I found them to be gone do to to silver fish they eat my f$%^& pictures
along with my hunting license................ somthing to think about . But Thanks again to all who have sent pictures in.

michael_loomis

Reaction
wow thats a cool site ....i've been dragged through the DEZ since i was born in 76 , its SOO cool to spark memories from that far back.

bajaruner11

Reaction
Dave. thanks for putting together the old school gallery, thats really cool! I'll Iet you know when the trucks arrive, It will be very soon. Hope to see you around.
Steve

Attachments

• 24-34259-mteg5.jpg
    24-34259-mteg5.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 131

dave

Reaction
Don't Thank me Thank Klaus . But I am glad you all like it . I have gotten a lot of feed back on it and it's all been GOOD ! Thank you all for the GREAT pictures and lets keep them coming .

Dave.

bpthirteen

Reaction
The answer on this one is. Very experimental 4-wheel drive car built at Chenowth. I think it had a 3 cylinder snow-mobile engine in it. It always sounded like it was going to blow up. They never had much luck with it.

http://www.prepbyjake.com

Attachments

• 24-35734-no_idea.jpg
    24-35734-no_idea.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 142

dave

Reaction
Brandon Thank you for that great info on some of them pictures. They may not be as old as some , but they are still fun to look at .
If anyone has any pictures please send them in I will post them as soon as I get them. Also if any one has any info on any of the pictures that are posted PLEASE let me know so I can update the photos..

Thanks , Dave.

Bryan_D

Reaction
the red jeep honcho looks like that of John Dyke from here in phoenix
my dad and I chased for him in 1988 at he mint and lucerne
I am almost positive its him

mxjeremy

Reaction
Man, talk about an old school. Jeremy, you are such a jacka$s. This is why people think RDC post quality is down. Would you just grow up already?
late.

Attachments

• 24-35757-oldschool.jpg
    24-35757-oldschool.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 120