old school pictures.

michael_loomis

Reaction
i remember watching Kreisler flip that car at parker from the jimco pit at AZ. finish area back in mid to late eighties . stuffed the front end into a big ditch , that i think was handmade.

martininsocal

Reaction
No- That was Scalzo's who had rented the military test car. Kriesler built that car to R&D the automatic trannies. Arras was racing for Dave Rogalia(Mickey'D's) in a single seat Raceco before that car too. There was actually a TV show that featured the Camo-raceco and Bob Gordons Chenowth in a race down in Mex years ago. Some good close coverage showing them swapping places and hiding in their cars in the bushes when they got a flat so the guy behind would still push hard and maybe break. The pics are cool, bring back memories. I will have to dig through my boxes.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

RacnCPA

Reaction
WOW, you guys are going to make me actually break out the old photos. I will do my best to scan them and send them in. I'll send them on Tuesday.

Sc

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Heres one for ya Dave, 1988 Mint 400, the one where the wind shut the race down early.This is Mike Molina and myself in the Indio Dune Buggy 5/1600 catching some air on the back side of the course over those rollers. I believe its a power line road heading back north to the start finish. Go ahead and use it in you pictures if you like. I can email it to ya.
Vtr Racing

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.socalmotocross.com/vtrracing//>Speed Safely</A>

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Oops, here it is.....

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.socalmotocross.com/vtrracing//>Speed Safely</A>

Attachments

• 24-35843-mint400mikeandmarc.jpg
    24-35843-mint400mikeandmarc.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 108

michael_loomis

Reaction
thanks for the correction martin.... tryin to remember best i could , i was only around 10-11ish at the time :)

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
This may not be your looking for, I have more of a two wheel backround.

My dad Pete Kapko racing a D-37 race in about 74' 75' on a Husqvarna 250

Yea, It can jump. No you cannot have a ride.

Attachments

• 24-35953-dad764x.JPG
    24-35953-dad764x.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 107