• Forum membership has its advantages....

Old VORRA Pics

flyingford

Ok i know there are a ton of people out there with old vorra pics so lets see them... I attached mine. I will have to dig out more and post.
bobs cell phone pictures 013[1].jpg

flyingford

I put that pic in the old off road pics on the desert racing forum on here and am making people guess who the bronco is. So far I have gotten big olie and k bar s bronco lol...
But the question to you can you name when and where that pic of our bronco is?....jepordy theme lol

flyingford

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner..... It was 95 or 96 during the yerrington to fallon and back race. Awsome pic. Had one of it landing during this jump but i cant find it.

y2kbaja

Did you know that Sam Berri didn't know we call it the "Sam Berri Jump" until I asked him for copies of the pictures. He says they're hanging in his office in 11x14's. Someone up there needs to take a picture of them and post them up. Unbelievable for those that haven't seen it.

y2kbaja

SBJ in April 2008
new race truck 057.jpg
racetruck_edited-1.jpg

flyingford

posted the pic of my dads old race car on the "old off road pics" forum and its funny that no body recognizes it. But the guy that owns the old k bar s bronco posted some pictures and the last one shocked me. Its a pic of my dads old car that we dont have. Its probably from the late 70's. I attached it here its amazing how much the car has changed paintwise over the years as far as sponsors.

Attachments

E Gud

posted the pic of my dads old race car on the "old off road pics" forum and its funny that no body recognizes it. But the guy that owns the old k bar s bronco posted some pictures and the last one shocked me. Its a pic of my dads old car that we dont have. Its probably from the late 70's. I attached it here its amazing how much the car has changed paintwise over the years as far as sponsors.
Now there is a good pic! :D

Wow. That reminds me of the bronco James Garner raced in the Baja (Mexican 1000) races. In the 60's.

http://www.off-road.com/dirtsports/data/articlestandard/dirtsports/302009/612833/NORRA1.jpg

buggyfreak

Did you know that Sam Berri didn't know we call it the "Sam Berri Jump" until I asked him for copies of the pictures. He says they're hanging in his office in 11x14's. Someone up there needs to take a picture of them and post them up. Unbelievable for those that haven't seen it.
See if Sam could put the pics you're talking about on his site.

y2kbaja

Virginia City?

flyingford

Talked to my dad last night and he says it was probably a race in oregon in the 70's looking at the cage and the roof cause they redid both in the late 70's my dad says he thinks it is him in the right seat and the driver is still unknown for sure possibly Don Romer.
THanks
Carl O'Connor
Gotta scan in more pictrues.

y2kbaja

the rock pile still looks the same
Yeah, but you can sure see global warming from then to now :) I haven't packed a jacket to Yerington in years.

E Gud

Talked to my dad last night and he says it was probably a race in oregon in the 70's looking at the cage and the roof cause they redid both in the late 70's my dad says he thinks it is him in the right seat and the driver is still unknown for sure possibly Don Romer.
THanks
Carl O'Connor
Gotta scan in more pictrues.
Did I read somewhere that you still have the bronco?

E Gud

Yup still got it. Sitting in the garage. Wanna put it back on the street. Would be a badass prerunner.
Any pix of what it looks like now? I always loved the looks of that bronco. It was my inspiration for the paint on my 73.