• Forum membership has its advantages....

Old VORRA Pics

y2kbaja

Haven't raced in vorra since 1998
Pic 1, CHet, you're dad with hair.
Pic 3, George without gray hair.

I found a stack of no less that 15 videos from the late 80's in my garage the other day. Haven't viewed them yet. If someone wants to bring a tv and vcr out to PC we can view them. Maybe Wes will let them play during registration in Yerington.

jackassracing89

Haha nice catch troy, gotta love the old school tie die vorra shirts, man i wish he still had the wireless mic, im sure its better than the one i used, i think thats my mom behind him. Gotta love the y-town parades!

Btw the hair is making a come back, with the help of Rogaine he is getting the bald center thing going. lol

Special K

Pic 3 is the Ol' Paint Bronco of Phil Dean & Bob Lehrer. Phil was a huge asset to the Gordon Scott team thru the 90's & into the 2000's. Hope yer well, Phil!

y2kbaja

pic 9, the guy with the video camera, vorra shirt, I have that video.

bullock1

I found a stack of no less that 15 videos from the late 80's in my garage the other day. Haven't viewed them yet. If someone wants to bring a tv and vcr out to PC we can view them. Maybe Wes will let them play during registration in Yerington.[/QUOTE]

Troy I also have 6 or 7 vorra vhs videos from 1986-89. I would like to convert them to dvd and post, you should do the same I would love to see what you have.

y2kbaja

I need to get a vcr hooked up to my dvd recorder then figure out how to use youtube. Race season is coming up, I had better do that quick. That reminds me of the saying in the Vorra trailer, "We interupt this marriage to bring you the race season".

y2kbaja

As we speak I'm working on putting the VHS to DVD then I'll post on youtube. 1986 Yerington 400. Classic!!!! This might make for a good drinking game, who can name the drivers.

y2kbaja

And the winner is...Verling's #102

y2kbaja

winner in class 2, Bob Lemos.

y2kbaja

Don German won class 4

y2kbaja

#1044 won class 10, the stig again? Dale Smith hasn't aged a day

y2kbaja

Looks like Roy Gust won 1600

y2kbaja

This is taking me back 24 years! Good times.

Povey power finished.

y2kbaja

Elliott hasn't aged a bit. My mom and dad have!

y2kbaja

$886 to win class 1

y2kbaja

Holy crap, I look just like my dad. eeeks.

y2kbaja

$1050 to win class 2!