• Forum membership has its advantages....

Old VORRA Pics

y2kbaja

#1013 to win class 10.

paybacks were good then!

y2kbaja

I will try and get them up tonight, I'm uploading my Ipod right now. VC 1988 is on now. and that was yerington 1988 above.

Fandango

That's a cool set of pictures there. Thanks so much for posting up 439. CHE stickers on the Dodges.. more cool. Did some frame work on it last week. Skins are like new, almost ready for paint. What year and race are those from? Again, thanks.

y2kbaja

sorry, couldn't resist. Some of you will get the joke.
OBERGS MOM.png

bullock1

Man those pics bring back so many great memories from VC. Gotta love the 401 of Don German. It was always between him, Sam Berri and Tom Scahill (407) for the overall's. I wish we still had that race at VC. It was always a fan and racer classic
I might be wrong but wasnt 407 Roy Clark.

y2kbaja

The CHE truck is Raymond Fisher, isn't it? Can't see the number.

Fandango

The picture of the Cylinder Head Exchange Honcho is Raymond Fisher. Likely his son in the right seat. It doesn't show in the picture well but it is 439. Always was except for a Score race I attended when it was 810. The first time I saw the truck it had rear cooling. That was in 1994. If anyone has more pics, please post em up.

Last edited:

dakineJ

That's a cool set of pictures there. Thanks so much for posting up 439. CHE stickers on the Dodges.. more cool. Did some frame work on it last week. Skins are like new, almost ready for paint. What year and race are those from? Again, thanks.
The Honcho is great. Any progress pic's ?

Fandango

Due to garage clutter I cant really get good pics right now so here's a few from months ago and the past. Race pic is '99 Ely last time it was raced with Raymond at the wheel. Oxborrow became my co-driver in 2000 at the Bore Ely race in 344. And a pic of my old scrambler last fall at Wendover with Ox and I doing another cameo lap. Will post progress pics when I can get some good ones.
100_0607..jpg
cab cage..jpg
344..jpg
my pictures Ely &#114.jpg
Toby and Maggie,,&#3.jpg