• Forum membership has its advantages....

OMG, SCORE just made a TT class for me???? bwahahahaha

BANNED4LIFE

TROPHYTRUCK "LEGENDS" class??? over 50 badasses that have more money and desire than skillz!!!!.......IM IN, hahahahahhaa ......
New Class for SCORE Trophy Trucks Announced!

This new Trophy Truck LegendsTM class will showcase the legends in our sport who would like to race SCORE events. Any drivers 50 years of age or older are eligible to compete in this exciting new class. This is a great opportunity for experienced veteran racers to compete with their peers in Baja!

Following SCORE’s successful program of age specific classes in motos, SCORE is again moving forward to meet requests for a similar program for Trophy Trucks.

Only the driver, or co-drivers who will be sharing actual driving time are required to meet the age requirement for this class. Drivers must be 50 years of age on or before day of event. Any person doing only navigation for the driver does not need to meet this age requirement.

Trophy Truck Legend vehicle specifications are identical to our ever-popular Trophy Trucks currently competing in the 2017 World Desert Championship Series.

Along with introduction of this new Trophy Truck Legends class, rules for both Trophy Truck classes have been modified with no restrictions on diesel engine displacement, air intake size or turbo size. Twin turbos can be used. Intercoolers utilizing air/air and air/water designs are approved for both classes. Water injection is allowed. All diesel-powered vehicles are required to be clean-burning.

To view complete rules for new Trophy Truck Legends class, go to

http://score-international.com/raceinfo/score-rulebook/trophy-truck-legends/

If you are currently entered in the TT class for San Felipe and would like to transfer your entry to this exciting new class, simply contact us at (775) 852-8907 or email to

[email protected]

If you have not entered for San Felipe you can still register on-line by calling (775) 852-8907.

sb4pro

Omg this is awesome bring back Ivan , Walker , and all the old school desert dawgs ;).

deano

McDeano
LOL ..... The legends class list that I came up with, has you on it Pete: :rolleyes:

Pete Sohren
Bob Shepard
Nick Baldwin
Mark Post
Mark McMillin
Scott McMillin
Gus Sr. Vidosola
Roger Norman
Larry Roeseler
Ed Herbst
Larry Ragland
Jeff Lewis
Jerry Mac Donald
Alan Pflueger
Ron Whitton
Jesse Jones
Brian Collins
Robbie Pierce
Ed Stout
Todd Wylie
Marty Coyne
Carl Renezeder
Mike Voyles

Just some of the names I could think of ---- (Even Rob Mac and PAB soon) o_O

JDDurfey

So how are they going to determine if the diesel engine is "clean burning"? Are they going to do emission testing at tech from now on?

I do like the addition of diesel engines now that they have become so popular. I know weight of the engine will always be an issue if running a factory based engine. I am sure someone will come out with a lighter engine eventually.

PAB

40's rock!
Interesting..... I heard Rob Mac is moving to this class so everyone is screwed right our of the gate. If I was him I'd drive both classes and go for double wins.

For the record I don't qualify.

The rules opening the way it is worded might make you think that "Chains" TTTT is now legal....let Josh race!

PAB

40's rock!
LOL ..... The legends class list that I came up with, has you on it Pete: :rolleyes:

Pete Sohren
Bob Shepard
Nick Baldwin
Mark Post
Mark McMillin
Scott McMillin
Gus Sr. Vidosola
Roger Norman
Larry Roeseler
Ed Herbst
Larry Ragland
Jeff Lewis
Jerry Mac Donald
Alan Pflueger
Ron Whitton
Jesse Jones
Brian Collins
Robbie Pierce
Ed Stout
Todd Wylie
Marty Coyne
Carl Renezeder
Mike Voyles

Just some of the names I could think of ---- (Even Rob Mac and PAB soon) o_O
Larry Ragland too
Clyde Stacey
Rick Geiser
John Marking

I have a ways to go Dean O but thanks for thinking of me! Brappppp

MasTacos

According to the rules, you do have to yell "Hey you kids, get off my lawn!" in Spanish at every stop-check though.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Larry Ragland too
Clyde Stacey
Rick Geiser
John Marking

I have a ways to go Dean O but thanks for thinking of me! Brappppp
So since you're birthday is on leap year does it mean that you'll never qualify?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Blackmutt

No night races because everyone in the class goes to bed early. Instead, races will start at 5:00am.

Chris_Wilson

Isn't half the existing TT field over 50?

nimrod

KOOK!
There will be a mandatory stop at 4:00 pm for all drivers to eat dinner.
With an aarp card you get the buffet for the price of 1 entree.