• Forum membership has its advantages....

On dirt: Primm to Vegas; is it possible?

BajaFand

Planning a trip in early may, actually starting outside Barstow with a group of RZRs and the planned destination is the M Resort in Las Vegas. We already know the entire CA section of the trip is already known and easy. It's the last 20-30 miles from Stateline into town that we're worried about. We've mapped it out on Google Earth and existing roads will lead us right to the front door of the "M". The worry is we may either run into gates or fences we cannot get around or that we may cross into an illegal area we're not supposed to be in as we get closer to town. Trailering the cars in the final few miles would be an absolute last resort.

Does anyone have some knowledge on this? I know there are folks that off road out of Vegas out to Pioneer Saloon (BJ and Bryce come to mind) so our plan doesn't seem that far fetched.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
I've done the ride the long way Primm to Sandy valley to potasey (sp) to red Rock down Charleston Blvd walla your in the vegas valley, you have to be street legal.

BajaFand

I've done the ride the long way Primm to Sandy valley to potasey (sp) to red Rock down Charleston Blvd walla your in the vegas valley, you have to be street legal.
With some help from Dpatton I have a route all planned out that uses less than a 1/4 mile of pavement from Primm to the front entrance of the M. Party starts in 2 days!!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today