once in a LIFETIME chance at the "ride of your life", yes, first off at the BAJA 1000

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
yes, ride shotgun with me at the 2009 BAJA 1000!!!!!!!!!!!! first off the line..........mayhem awaits.......prerunning included, $10k

fusionoffroad

Reaction
Re: once in a LIFETIME chance at the "ride of your life", yes, first off at the BAJA

pre running included.first off the line. B1k . all for 10 k. That is actuelly a smokin deal. Someone can go race by themselves and spend months preparing and spend well over 100 k . or just ride with Pistola. wish I had 10k.Do your passengers help navigate also or do most of em hold on for dear life.

Jerry

Reaction
Re: once in a LIFETIME chance at the "ride of your life", yes, first off at the BAJA

Are you gonna put in a plus 2" for me?

Reaction

Do your passengers help navigate also or do most of em hold on for dear life.
Nah, they're too busy dodging Petey's elbows!:eek:

Manning

Reaction

Damn ... I wish had the ca$h for this right now!

M

memin.pinguine

yes, ride shotgun with me at the 2009 BAJA 1000!!!!!!!!!!!! first off the line..........mayhem awaits.......prerunning included, $10k
Does that include tax and puke-bags??

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction

pre running included.first off the line. B1k . all for 10 k. That is actuelly a smokin deal. Someone can go race by themselves and spend months preparing and spend well over 100 k . or just ride with Pistola. wish I had 10k.Do your passengers help navigate also or do most of em hold on for dear life.

The Yellow Deuce is a three-seater, so this seat just has to watch pressure and temp gauges. Prerunning includes the humor of Fast Eddie and crew, and a party at Mikes (i hear rumors of a mega-no-limit-poker-party at Mikes) I am all in --- Poker in the Front, Likker in the back.:):)

Joser1726

Reaction

thats a awesome deal Pete, good luck finding someone and good luck at the race as well....

harleys dad

Reaction

Pete you should put a add in some major news papers, bet you could get more than 10k!! Wish you luck, with that new engine sponsor I have a feeling they will be chasing you all race long! good luck!!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction

Pete I will watch for our 10% check in the mail for leaving this SPAM :)

SailorAJ

Reaction

does it come with a military discount?

worcs761

Reaction

Wfo!!!!!!!!!!

J Caster

Honda TRX700XX Pilot
Reaction

Not a bad deal if its pro-rated per mile. $10k / 672 miles = $14.88 per mile.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction

first you must fit in the seat correctly, must be able to jump out and change a tire and buckle up on the move, pay attention to gauges, push horn button, wave/flipoff other teams......and do whatever i tell you.....thats during the race....the rest of the week you can just have fun.....
Pete I will watch for our 10% check in the mail for leaving this SPAM :)
ill buy you a corndog at the next expo.....and a free wicked gravity video.........

Tipracer

Reaction

nice mugshot on the main page pete....good luck!

Tony_Barraza

Reaction

......and do whatever i tell you.....
I would TOTALLY read the fine print on this item in the contract with a HUGE magnifying glass!!!! LOL!

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction

Any discount for letting you "ski" in the cab?

Forty1Racing

Reaction

Any discount for letting you "ski" in the cab?
10K to 5K .... But your average man or woman just wouldnt be able to handle that task for six hundred miles in the whoop sections and such.