one would think chevy pattern 17 inch wheels would be everywhere used.... (bored complaining)

Fifty

Reaction
My suburban has 20 inch wheels with terrible eco tires. And 5 years ago we had to search for that as every one in every dealer had factory 22's on it.
Dealers wanted a huge premium to order 18's...so is what it is.

Ive been looking for some take off 17's or possibly one of the plethora of aftermarket 17 inch wheels with the silverado 6x5.5 bolt pattern... and hoping that they had a set of decent 32 ish inch tires...

Maybe im just looking in the wrong spots, my used parts search fu has always been weak. Even the local craigsist/fb marketplace has been scarce.

I found a set of oem chevy 17 wheels with unknown tires, messaged the person and have never heard back.

Ok, back to being bored at home dreaming of taking the kids to the snow in the suburban....

CMA GUMBY

Reaction
Have you tried looking at some smaller "off brand" Llanteras? Pic n Pulls have some good stuff occasionally.

Zambo

Reaction
If you look on craigslist under auto parts there is a whole subsection for wheels and tires. I typed in chevy and saw a ton of stuff for sale.

JDDurfey

Reaction
You might look at Car-part.com It is a search engine for junk yard parts. Might find what you need there.

Fifty

Reaction
Zambo. I’m in the Bay Area... so maybe that’s why pickings are slim.

and even when one or two sets come up... one would think there would always be a number of sets considering it’s such a common pattern and use.
Of all the brands. Off to check again as it’s Saturday and I just hyped my daughter up with donuts.