• Forum membership has its advantages....

Online Deals

elmariachi

Not Mine...

Chenowth class 9

Race ready chenowth class 9
All refresh, excellent conditions come with some spares fox all around,new wiring,sway away torsion bars, Autometer, very light car!!
Open to trades

6I9-3O5-36O5

y2kbaja

Mine:
Class 9 / NORRA Pioneer

Single seat vintage class 9 Funco SS1 buggy. 2015 NORRA Mexican 1000 Swing Axle Buggy class finisher and winner. Front end has been changed since the pictures to a never raced ball joint style. The buggy is legal in class 9 and the 2018 NORRA Pioneer Era class (1967-1975 buggies). The buggy was fully rebuilt before 2015 NORRA and since then the frame from the cab forward was rebuilt to accommodate the class 9 ball joint front end. Front shocks are brand new class 9 Fox and rears are newly rebuilt single Fox. Motor has been fully rebuilt and has only been started. Fuel cell, hydraulic clutch, dual brake master cyldinder, PRP suspension race seat. The buggy was raced in Score in the early 80's -- no pictures but has 1982 San Felipe dash plaque. Car was 99% prepped to race the 2016 VORRA season before injury sidelined the season. Has current CA green sticker. Email best contact. No Trades.

Pictures below are current.

Attachments

elmariachi

No mine...

Chenowth Score Class 9 Race Car

Chenowth Score Class 9 Race Car - $7200

I am selling my Chenowth Off-Road Class 9 Desert Buggy. It currently is set-up to SCORE CLASS 9 specs. FOX Shocks, Micky Thompson Tires, fresh rebuild on the carb, new fuel pump. Car runs strong. Comes with MANY spare parts including two spare motors, new brakes and drums, suspension parts, electrical parts. I bought this car for my wife and I to use in the desert but its just too high performance for our needs. If you are looking for a great car to race or simply go really fast through the desert, come check it out. $7,200 for everything.

Will consider trade for a UTV or 30hp+ tractor.

(66I) 2l2-5O96

elmariachi

No mine...

Bunderson Class 9 Vw Buggy

Bunderson Class 9 Vw Buggy - $8500

Class 9 race car for sale. 2 seat. Multiple podiums. Battle at Primm a 1st and two 3rds. Caliente a 1st and 3rd. Rage at the River two 3rds. Maybe 12 races on the car never rolled or crashed. Included in the package are as follows. 2 race transaxles, one short course with 4:37 one long distance with a weddle 4:12. Lots of spare ball joint arms and spindles. Two sets of tires for front and rear. Fox shocks on all four corners. Saco rack, Jamar Pedals, pro-Am sifter, Harmon tunnel cell, Beard seats. Any other questions just ask. Vw buggy. Off-road racer.

(7O2) 556-843I

elmariachi

Not Mine...

CHENOWTH OFFROAD BUGGY

CHENOWTH OFFROAD BUGGY - $3500

This older Class 9 offroad buggy needs a little TLC. It comes with a Volkswagon Power Train and Mickey Thompson tires.
Both engine & transmission are currently out of the buggy but come with.
Included are body panels, lots of spare parts and a set of sand paddle tires.
A steal at $3,500 OBO

(775) 296-O428

Last edited:

elmariachi

Not Mine...

Class 9 offroad race buggy

Class 9 offroad race buggy - $3000 (Henderson)

Class 9 off-road race car frame comes with two front ends and two transmissions and all body tins. this is a spec built class racecar you could use it for that or use it to build a badass sandcar.

price is obo

would consider trade for motorcycle, atv, utv, dirtbike or 4x4

(702) 542-9843

Mark Carter 997

I am selling my single seat Chromoly 9 car.

9198.jpg
VZM.IMG_20190619_123719.jpg