OOPS!!! Dailey Motorsports/Desert Assassins #552 Primm 300 Adventure

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Got say thanks to everyone that got us to the finish line. PAB, Josh Daniel and crew, my wife, my whole entire crew. It was a rough day. Cody Stuart and Lobster drove a great first lap and gave me the car in good shape. We had to stop for about 5 minutes on lap 2 with a stuck throttle and was forced to play catch up with the following result......................:eek::eek::eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8XaU1XtdwQ"]YouTube - Primm 300[/ame]

Huge THANKS to the Desert Assassin family for making me, my wife, and my crew feel at home. Can't do this without the support of my sponsors, especially Yokohama Tires. Thanks to all for all the support. I'm glad we finished.

Congrats to Bean on his huge win. See you all at the SNORE 250 where my title contention continues.

Last edited:

jsallenbach

Reaction
That sucks, i saw your car in the parking lot saturday night and it looked like it had been rolled over. Any Major Damage?

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Awesome video Pat. Bummer about the car. A little Bondo and you'll never know.:D

Before:

After:

HSDMORGAN

Reaction
WOW ,that looks really familiar to me.Good job getting to the finish pat.:eek:

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
I hate when good things go bad. Good job on the finish Pat!

harleys dad

Reaction
Shout out to my friend Cody Stuert, GOOD JOB on the win Cody/ Cody has ridden many miles in my cars and I am real happy for him to get to drive to a win!! See you all at the 250

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Shout out to my friend Cody Stuert, GOOD JOB on the win Cody/ Cody has ridden many miles in my cars and I am real happy for him to get to drive to a win!! See you all at the 250
We didn't win Dave. reading that back, it looked like that when I read it. What I meant is he did a great job on getting me the car with a shot at winning, which went out the door when I rolled it. LOL!

Sorry Cody!!! ;);)

jsallenbach

Reaction
I saw you at Baja Fresh i was wearing a Letner Racing Tee and was gonna ask you what happened but we had to get rolling. Glad its only the body and nothing serious. And that Fat engine kept on chuging.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Awesome work bud....well other than the flip, but that was pretty cool too.

You're gonna have to explain the abuse to the DA and Danzio stickers on the roof