Oops.........

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
this is what happens when you are to cheap to buy a full size spool for your ford 9" . thought the mini-spool would hold up to the 150hp(generous number) that my 22R puts out. i was wrong. the hardened cross shaft couldnt hang.

Attachments

orvacian

Reaction
If you had that 22r built by WFOdan's shop, the 3rd member would have exploded and took out the back half of the truck!

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
hahahahaha, yeah i cant afford that 260hp moster he's got. and not to mention that his balls are made of brass and his right foot is made of lead!

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Dan wishes that motor made 260 HP try around 165-185HP it runs good but there isnt a turbo on that thing...Mike

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
the figure i originally heard was 250-260 at the flywheel. but who know is people tell the truth.

WFODAN

Reaction
Mike ,

Dan never said it made that much . He didn't even wish it did . The last time it was on the dyno it made around the 170 hp mark that Fish said at the rear wheels . That was a few race miles ago so it could use a good freshening these days . For the price i'm asking for it though , I think it's a steal .
Wow , what a shameless plug . LOL!!