Open Practice At Rialto

Greg

Reaction
Just a reminder of an open practice day on Sat April 19 at ROR. All the info is on Prerunners.com. This is not a "race" it is just a chance to come and run the track, one vehicle at a time, a few laps at a time and see how you and your truck are set-up. The entry fee is as low as we could possibly make it and there is absolutly no pressure to run hard or push yourself. If anyone has questions, please ask here or private message me, as i dont read e-mail nearly as much as i do this board. Thanks.

Greg

Greg

Reaction
Its $5 for everyone through the gate. To practice its $20 for (2) 2 lap sessions. If time allows we will make it (2) three lap sessions. Everyone will also get a pace lap, and you can walk the course in the morning. You can buy more sessions if you want. By having 2 sessions , you can run once, then make any adjustments, then run again. You can time yourself or whatever, to see if your adjustments worked. We are trying to have a lunch truck out there too, good food at the very best price we can do.

Greg