Opening Round of Super X

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
The opening round of THQ World Supercross GP in America is January 4th, 2003 at Anahiem Stadium. I will be there early in the morning with our group showing up throughout the day! There is usually about 20 (I only bought 18 tickets this year) of us going and of coarse we will be very festive in the parking lot prior to the race. We usually show up around 10-11am and park about 10 rows south of the BIG-A. We have moto/dez vids showing in the warrior, football games, carne asada, and good times. Stop by and say hello.

Anyone else planning on going? PM me if you want to hook up in the lot.

Finally, who do you think will win??? Here is the RacerX Illustrated poll. Looks like RC and Chad Reed are going to have go dice it out! My money is on RC.

http://www.Racerxill.com/poll.cfm

P.S. I will only ask this once. Can someone PM me to remind me who to "make it clicky". I searched and didn't find any threads even though I know we have talked about it. Thanks in advance.

Confucius Say - "For every man who do Flying-W, come down with nuts in mouth."

Littlenutts

Reaction
MC !!! all the way. He is in great shape and is going to be super fast on that KTM. He had told some friends and I that the motor is fastest he has ridden EVEN FASTER THAN THE OLD HONDAS!!!

They are REAL!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Sorry but he finished 7th last weekend. I like MC also and respect his previous domination. I wish I had half his talent but feel he is OTH for a superX racer. He will probably be fast in his heat race but will probably fade in the main.

Littlenutts

Reaction
I know. I also like Chad though. He is riding FAST right now. I will also be there. Do you guys have 50's? we can do a little flat track. 40's 'n 50's ???

They are REAL!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
I wish...there is a HUGE 50 craze right know. My brother-in-law has an LEM 50 that he might bring. Maybe he'll let me run some laps with it.

I respect Reed's ability but think he is an ass. During many interviews last season he was criticizing Yamy for not letting him race 250's so he could kick the asses of everyone else. Kind of reminds me of Chad Watts too. He did the same thing...talking trash and not really respectful about it. Watts did good for one season off-road and now is struggling. At least Dan and Jon are talking back and forth respectfully (on the shop thread).

Littlenutts

Reaction
Well I have 2 I will try to bring them both and look for you guys. We Will have some fun!!!

They are REAL!

SDranger

Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.Racerxill.com/poll.cfm>http://www.Racerxill.com/poll.cfm</A>

bajawaldo, the faq will tell you how to make it clicky

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125

Kbach66

Reaction
You can pretty much count on Ricky for the win...right now he's in the best condition ever and has been putting in some blazing fast laps at his practice track. Pastrana, Reed and Larocco will probably be the only ones to give him some trouble near the end of the mains. Being in the motorcycle industry, and talking to so many people about the upcoming season...it's sad to hear that everybody is thinking about how RC is unbeatable, that he's in a league of his own. I agree that he is incredibly fast, but they need to start beliveing that THEY can win or they're never going to beat RC. Should turn out to be an interesting season, hopefully with some new faces on the top of the podium.
I can't wait for the opener....press day @ Anaheim, the crossover challenge, motocross hoochies!!!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
It used to be(at least since I ahve been going to Supecross) Bob Hannah and then it was David Bailey then Jeff Ward then Ricky Johnson then Damon Bradshaw, then Mc Grath then then then...and now Carmicheal....there are always racers who people think are unbeatable but eventually they get old and slow down.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

Ryno

Reaction
Chad Reed needs a big piece of humble pie, if not the whole pie, or maybe a pie truck. RC is way fast...and since we're back to SX...I'll put my $$$ on him. I think Kyle Lewis will be on his tail though. That Honda thumper kicks some serious a$$. I'd like to see Lacrocco in there too. MC is fast on the KTM, gonna be a good year. =) My tickets for San Diego are already purchased as well.

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

SuperDave

Reaction
I too would like to see Lacrocco pull off another win at Anaheim. I wonder if he's still going to ride the 450 or if he'll hop back on the 250. Another thing I'm anxious to see is Honda's new 4-stroke CRF250 for the 125 class. It will be like a Honda vs. Yamaha shootout.

Rover 4

Slang

Reaction
The start of the third round at the big A looks cool. The pack breaks up two groups right or left, then they all meet up at the third turn.

<font color=green>Steve Lang</font color=green>