ORBITs first run

CandDfABWORKS

Reaction
We just wanted to give thanks to everyone that was out there supporting us last weekend. We couldn't have done it without you guys. We ran the new 7 unlimited piloted by Larry Roeseler this weekend at Parker. We were running extremely strong until just the end of lap two the motor blew a rod through the side of the block. It was a good test we only had about 90 test miles on it before Parker and had no problems until the motor. Once again thanks to everyone that helped, see you at Terribles Town.

drtdevil93

Reaction
someone i know is running the 4.0 SOHC motor, completely stock internals, MOTEC injection, and it dyno'd 280 HP. not bad for bone stock!

erik

DougM

Reaction
no way that a stock SOHC runs 280bhp.

I had my wifes Explorer run on a dyno for kicks on a free Dyno day -( it stated 210 in the sales brochure)

it put out 175 on a dyno so ...

Attachments

• 5-46007-4LSOHC1.jpg
    5-46007-4LSOHC1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 85

Azdesertracer

Reaction
Sorry to hear about that guys. I am the guy that stopped by the shop the weekend before parker from Arizona. See you at TT250.

MikeLeung

Reaction
The manufacter always gives you horsepower at the flywheel. I'm sure that your wifes Explorer was on a chassis dyno, which shows rear wheel horsepower.