ORE 09 UTVUnderground Pics

JoeyD23

The UTVUnderground.com booth​

The 2009 Off Road Expo was a huge hit for UTVUnderground.com!! Special thanks to the Off Road Expo and all of our sponsors! Special thanks to UTVUnderground members ZTFab (Paul) and his wife Amanda, cls78 (Mike Valentine), Rusty5150, Gonzo (Chad George), Wally World, Mike L., Team Green (Reid w/Kawasaki), Danny Padilla, and everyone else who came and hung out in the booth and loaned their cars for us to display.

More info and pics to come but here are a few to get the ball rolling.

ZTFab

Awesome pics Joey!

We had a great time helping out with the show.

JoeyD23

hahahaah! Thats our goal. Show the entire off road world that we have our place in the desert and on the track. On top of that we are thrilled to join the Fast Aid team and help support the awesome work you all do!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
hahahaah! Thats our goal. Show the entire off road world that we have our place in the desert and on the track. On top of that we are thrilled to join the Fast Aid team and help support the awesome work you all do!
awesome man!... im glad we got a chance to bs a little bit at the expo...

a lot of people forget what their roots are/or should have been if they had present technology..meaning.. if UTV's were around 30 years ago i guarantee you would have seen Walker Evans in one of those suckers, he might have been going to the golf course hahahahhaha JK (Just giving you guys a hard time..kinda like the class1 TT rivalry :D ) you guys know what i mean though.

it's a new era and we all have to push the sport to the absolute fullest, but we must all stay grounded and not forget our "roots" or "would be roots" all at the same time

now get me that proposal so we can get some more exposure to the UTV guys and gals! ;)

JoeyD23

Thanks Adam, I am working on it! I will have something to you by the end of the week! Get me a fast aid logo........