Oregon Dezert Enthusiast

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
Welcome!!!..thanks for sharing the pix...I lived in Oregon for a wee bit (Grande Ronde) sure is beautiful country up there!

DeathMonkey007

Reaction
I grew up in Southern California and sure miss the desert scene. Hoping to see some more enthusiasts in Oregon to support the sport!
Howdy and welcome to the NW. We don't tan here, we rust!

Hey theres a race June 12th, 13th and 14th out in Goldendale Wa, about 1.5 hours from Oregon City. Theres a long thread about it in the VORRA forum or you can PM me. It should be pretty cool, theres close to 50 trucks and buggies that should show up for it.

Theres also a few of us trying to get a race in Southern Oregon for next year. You can PM for me more details about either if you'd like.

Nice Toyota BTW

Last edited:

Cell Block 726

Reaction
Thanks, the chevy pic is from Parker, AZ. the others are the Oregon dunes and eastern Oregon desert. I have been reading that post for that oregon desert venue, sounds likes a good idea to get involved. Thats what iv'e been wanting to do for a while, cruising out there alone is fun for us but can be scary without other trucks or support if things go wrong...