ORMHOF YouTube videos....

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
I figured I would start this thread and just keep adding to it when we get new videos uploaded. To those who are unaware with what we are doing at the Off Road Motorsports Hall Of Fame (www.ormhof.org), we have received a pallet of old race footage that we are in the process of transferring it all to digital (from Betamax). So far we have converted the first 40 hours and slowly working at getting it uploaded to our YouTube page. Steve Weiss from Clubhouse video donated all the footage because it was getting old and if someone didn't convert this stuff soon it was going to be lost forever. We have in car footage, 1 hour shows, behind the scenes and a lot more.

Here are the first two videos so far, RAW helicopter footage with Ivan Stewart and Robby Gordon (Robby's footage is at the 21 minute mark) at the 1990 Baja 500....

The second video is the 1988 SCORE/ HDRA season in review....

Keep checking back to this thread for more videos in the coming weeks.....and please "SUBSCRIBE" to the ORMHOF YouTube page, it will help us out in the long run and it doesn't cost you a dime.....

y2kbaja

Reaction
Subscribed and I will be busy watching those videos this weekend.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Here's a little more raw footage from the 1987 MINT 400. Robby Gordon was leading in class 1 with the Gordon Feed Co Chenowth but broke on the last lap. I think Steve Sourapas won that year in the Coors Light Raceco....

PHAIII113

Reaction
I have a bunch of old VHS tapes of races from the 80's and 90's. also a bunch of old race photos

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
Correct Dave Richardson and I won the 1987 Mint 400. Went out a little too
Here's a little more raw footage from the 1987 MINT 400. Robby Gordon was leading in class 1 with the Gordon Feed Co Chenowth but broke on the last lap. I think Steve Sourapas won that year in the Coors Light Raceco....

Dave Richardson and I did win the 1987 Mint 400. Our plan was to go out with a conservative pace for the first two laps but it wasn't looking too good going out on the last lap as we were in 5th place. The good news was our car was in perfect shape and we could run hard the last lap and all the other guys either broke or had problems. Good win for us.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
MORE outstanding footage shot by Steve Weiss of Clubhouse video. Footage includes Brian Stewart, Walker Evans, Rob MacCachren, Larry Ragland, Ivan Stewart, Bob Gordon, Danny Letner, Roger Mears and others. Enjoy....

**PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE ORMHOF YOUTUBE PAGE**

1991 Baja 500:

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
I spot a young Jeremy Spirkoff at the Spirit Racing/BFG pit. Great Videos Rory, keep digging them up.

BigBlue&Goldie

Reaction
These videos are awesome! They bring me back to when I was a kid dreaming of offroad racing! So many iconic cars and racers. Thanks for preserving this history.

ORMHOF

Reaction
Just a reminder that April is nomination month for the Hall of Fame. Anyone can nominate someone for the Hall of Fame. There is a list of the 87 current members on our website, as well as the nomination packet. There are some off road greats that deserve to be in the Hall of Fame, and the process starts with the nomination packet. Completed packets are due by April 30. www.ormhof.org

Attachments

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Sorry for the lack of updates to the YouTube page....to make up for it here is 2 hours of in car footage from Rob MacCachren in the Venable Racing class 8 Ford from the 1991 Parker 400. Grab an adult beverage, park the lawn mower and have yourself a nice little Saturday........

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Ivan Stewart in car from the 1991 Baja 1000.

sb4pro

Reaction
Sorry for the lack of updates to the YouTube page....to make up for it here is 2 hours of in car footage from Rob MacCachren in the Venable Racing class 8 Ford from the 1991 Parker 400. Grab an adult beverage, park the lawn mower and have yourself a nice little Saturday........

That was awesome haven’t seen the Ivan one yet

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
1988 Nevada 500

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
1988 Parker 400

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
1988 Riverside Off Road World Championships

atvrcr88

Reaction
Rory do they have any videos from the Nevada 500 that show the bikes and quads like 1989 thru 1991?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
1990 Baja 500 In Car Robby Gordon Part 1

You're welcome.......Part 2 coming shortly.