Orphanage or Charity , Pick up load of kids clothes.

Elk Hunter

Reaction
Jessica (Fines Double Girl) has collected a truck load of kids clothes for a National Honor Socity project. Who could make the best use of these in Ensenada or Ojos. we can drop them off on Thusday before the race.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Reed, Your team is made up of some of the best beer drinking Saints that ive ever met!
love you guys, see ya @ the 5 hundy!
Troy
theres another orphanage @ La Mission, they could use the help.

Attachments

Last edited:

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
http://www.ranchosordomudo.org
Rancho Sordo Mudo located in Guadalupe valley.
Most of you have probably seen the man who runs it, Ed Everett, at the SCORE races. He's a former racer himself. Remember the Edsel class 6(?), that was the Everetts. One of the old Edsel race cars is still at the Ranch in desrepair.

The one Troyharper mentioned at La Mission is a great choice too.
There is also one right at Race Mile 295. I've never been in it, maybe someone here knows.
Of course the Malcolm one is fantastic, but (imo) they do receive a lot of donations and spreading donations around is nice.

Tipracer

Reaction
Ask one of the Negrete boys, they are very familliar with the area....Archie/Ernie chime in.I second spreading the wealth around...

Elk Hunter

Reaction
Troy, How far from ensenada is this orhanage? I would like to here more about the needs and the location of the negretes,They have beat me so bad so many times in 5/1600. The truck load has grown western Colorado has been very giving. Thanks to everyone alot of kids will have the great warm clothes.

Elk Hunter

Reaction
Troy is going to take us to La Mission. Thanks for the help.