ORW Drive GP pix

3G RACING

Reaction
Cool pics. You started shooting right in front of us! That was a cool
spot.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
Thought I'd throw a little in-car in here to spice things up.
To the jerk-off in the red 4-seater, this kept me from getting a sub 14 minute lap, you POS!!:mad::mad:

Doug and all of the DRIVE Elfs, This was this most fun DRIVE Event in our humble opinions. Loved the format, the course, the heat, well not so much, can you order a cooler day for the November race?

It was fun to see all the hot rod 1600 guys do battle in front of us, (f-n torsion bars), the Trophy Trucks were balzing, as were the 1 cars, and the El Camino Rocked!

Last edited by a moderator:

3G RACING

Reaction
I always see this dickface at the the races. He's the guy with the crazy looking truggy. I know the guy, works for corrections, go figure!

m80ondirt

Reaction
I always see this dickface at the the races. He's the guy with the crazy looking truggy. I know the guy, works for corrections, go figure!
You Know the Guy??? PM me his name, you figure it is because he is in corrections huh? That same dillhole dusted out our pit during the race, I couldn't see his face but if I knew his name I could pay him a visit at work and let him know that is not cool.

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
To the jerk-off in the red 4-seater, this kept me from getting a sub 14 minute lap, you POS!!:mad::mad:

Doug and all of the DRIVE Elfs, This was this most fun DRIVE Event in our humble opinions. Loved the format, the course, the heat, well not so much, can you order a cooler day for the November race?

It was fun to see all the hot rod 1600 guys do battle in front of us, (f-n torsion bars), the Trophy Trucks were balzing, as were the 1 cars, and the El Camino Rocked!
YouTube - drive orw gp 4 seat a hole
Dude I forgot all about that idiot. He cut me off in the same area.. I was thinking I wish I was in something faster so I punt him off the course and teach him a little lesson..

I'd love to know his name too. He can be the new poster child for VILLAGE IDIOT at the races.. We'll make stickers with his face on it.. HAhaaha

tmathews

Reaction
I think that guy parked next to us at the end of pit row... Drives a black Ford E350 lifted 4-door??

and was driving around in a Big Red 4-seater by himself??

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
saw that guy pass us like 5 or 6 times on the course, ill have to look thru my pics and see if i have a photo of him

dave

Reaction
Are you guys talking about the Red Truggy in the back ground of these pics?

DB

rkracing

Reaction
if thats the same truggy as the one in the video then I think the owner is on here unless he sold it was in the classifieds a couple of months ago theres a build thread in the shop section

ANSRACING

Reaction

YouTube - drive orw gp 4 seat a hole
you were the driver in the video? just curious if the guy even acknowledged you when you were giving the 1 finger salute..

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
Are you guys talking about the Red Truggy in the back ground of these pics?

DB
Looks like it. Silly me, I thought I was chasing the dust of another 16 car, I couldn't really tell what it was untill he started down on me then I noticed that it was a red four seater with one dude in it with a headset on. Well you can see my reaction when he finally looked over.:D