ORW Drive GP pix

1BAJA03

Reaction
And people wonder why they close off the desert... Due to this type of village idiot, that causes an accident for his careless acts A-Hole...

dave

Reaction
I know I'll be keeping my eyes open more and will shoot 'EVERYONE" whos around me ( with my camera of course )....lol

Any way if any one whats to see more pic's the rest of ours our up.........

Thanks
DB

http://www.dfcphotos.com/page39.html

tuekwik

Reaction
Someone posted a video on this thread about a red truggy cutting off a racer, I do drive a red truggy and I was out there for the race. I dont recall cutting anyone off but if I did, I apologize to the driver. I looked at the video, couldnt really tell if it was me or not. While I was out at the races I did see 2 other red four seaters out that day. Im not implying that it was them. Im just saying there are a couple of red vehicles out there not just mine. Some people seem to make a couple of remarks about myself without even having any proof it was me. I go out to the races to have fun not to cause an accident. Again I it was indeed me, I apologize to the driver. For the individual that posted the dueshbag comment, get your facts straight before posting...

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
Someone posted a video on this thread about a red truggy cutting off a racer, I do drive a red truggy and I was out there for the race. I dont recall cutting anyone off but if I did, I apologize to the driver. I looked at the video, couldnt really tell if it was me or not. While I was out at the races I did see 2 other red four seaters out that day. Im not implying that it was them. Im just saying there are a couple of red vehicles out there not just mine. Some people seem to make a couple of remarks about myself without even having any proof it was me. I go out to the races to have fun not to cause an accident. Again I it was indeed me, I apologize to the driver. For the individual that posted the dueshbag comment, get your facts straight before posting...

Were you driving around near race mile 2.5-3.0 where the course turns left to follow the rr tracks, by yourself, wearing a headset, during the 4th lap of the 16 race?

tuekwik

Reaction
No, I was parked during the last lap talking to some people were the course turns south by payne rd. and I dont wear a headset.

tuekwik

Reaction
I hadnt read the post, my buddy told me about it. Its funny, the one guy that posted that I was a dueshbag in a red truggy and all of the sudden all kinds of people start commenting on this, now I am the biggest a-hole out in the desert:) Im out there just having fun like everybody else. No worries AZ1600...

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
I hadnt read the post, my buddy told me about it. Its funny, the one guy that posted that I was a dueshbag in a red truggy and all of the sudden all kinds of people start commenting on this, now I am the biggest a-hole out in the desert:) Im out there just having fun like everybody else. No worries AZ1600...

jajaja! Time to repaint the car.:D The idiot in the red car has been causing problems for awhile.

tuekwik

Reaction
Just food for thought dont make an assumption or comment based on ones persons baseless, uninformed comments. You know who you are.

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
not trying to stir the pot, but you could stay off the course a little farther. you drove by us a couple of times and were right next to the course. just a thought

tuekwik

Reaction
One thing is to be by the track another is to be on it. Like I said earlier not out there to be an ass just to have some fun. Thanks for your opinion...

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
One thing is to be by the track another is to be on it. Like I said earlier not out there to be an ass just to have some fun. Thanks for your opinion...

you can go out there and have fun, that is one thing......you are right, next to the track is not on it. but where do you think your all your dust is going? you might as well be on the track when you are driving within 15 yards of it. it is one thing for a racer to have to deal with the dust from a fellow competitor, they do not need it from a spectator "having fun".........:cool:

3G RACING

Reaction
Your not gonna get this guy to see the wrong he did
this isn't the first time I see him do it. Your
at all the PC races doing the same thing.
Next time why don't you just sign up and race?
Just because you weren't wearing a headset, you think it wasn't you?
I was out there all day and I saw only
one red truggy prerunner with one guy on it wearing a black backwards hat that could easily be mistaken as a headset.
Regardless, the desert is huge! Please ride carefully and take int consideration those racing and the risk you impose on these people.

ocotilo

Reaction
just like EL YOGI said i was out there all day long, i was about a mile off the start and saw the same jack@$$ driving like and idiot and came close to a few camps that had kids riding near there camp. there are pleanty of other places to drive stupid, go to glamis if your gonna do that or pay the money and enter a race. looks like you got something your trying to prove, so enter you LITTLE RED TRUGGY in class one and go as fast as you want, but till then keep your stupidity out of plaster city, people like you are the reason why they close deserts.

rickf

Reaction
Tuekwik,

Mirrors, ............. they even have them at Pep Boys.
And why would you even get within 100' of an active racecourse in another vehicle?
Who would you have been pissed at if your truggy had got smacked from behind?
Yourself?
Yeah, right.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
I was out there all day and I saw only
one red truggy prerunner with one guy on it wearing a black backwards hat that could easily be mistaken as a headset.

No, the dude that cut me off definetly had a headset, I remember thinking "what an a-hole, you're by yourself wearing a f-n headset, you moron".
I looked at each frame and can't tell if it was a buggy or truggy, but it was red. Next time what ever it was, will get a 1600 car up the but, then I can tell who it was :D:D

dwasser

Reaction
No, the dude that cut me off definetly had a headset, I remember thinking "what an a-hole, you're by yourself wearing a f-n headset, you moron".
I looked at each frame and can't tell if it was a buggy or truggy, but it was red. Next time what ever it was, will get a 1600 car up the but, then I can tell who it was :D:D

These guys just need to enter the race if they want to try to show off. It's a situation where I just put my hands up and say WTF. If the area gets closed off it’s not good. Fences make it easier to shut down areas. Leaving it open leads to this. What do you do?? Education and peer pressure are the only answer right now. Not to mention the local law is on the prowl for anything and everything. An act like this takes courage. Maybe liquid courage???

I will continue to pursue this issue with the BLM. I pay a permit fee and land use fee. Maybe there's something that can be done through that.