ORW Grand Prix: DRIVE Volunteer Team does it again!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
So the ORW Grand Prix is done. What an awesome race. It was long, it was hot, and the racing was killer! The DRIVE Volunteer Army rallied for this race in a BIG way and I think it really showed. Many of the racers came up to me after the race and said, "We saw volunteers in red shirts EVERWHERE!". Everyone on the DRIVE Team earned a place in history books for keeping watch over the course for what ended up being a "warm" desert day :D

Amy and I want to thank you guys and gals for doing such a KILLER job.

We have a bunch of photos from race day that I'll have up in a day or two.

I hope that everyone had a great time from the 6:00AM Volunteer meeting to the final "sweeper car" in the last race. Every DRIVE Volunteer put 100% into this race and it really showed. Thank you SOOOOOO much!

Photos coming soon :)

-Brian & Amy

Let's go off roading

Reaction
I had a great time at the Drive Race. Great job Doug! Thank you Volunteers! Thank you TriStar and Thank you to all the racers!!!!:p

Volunteers if TNT has a picture of you just email us at tntracephotos@cox.net and we will email it to you for FREE!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
As always the DRIVE volunteers were excellent. Thanks for sitting in the hot sun all day so we could race. Without you we couldn't have a safe fun race.

HUGE THANK YOU

baja_racer

Reaction
I agree......well done everyone from checkpoint folks, rovers & spotters. You make my job easy.

A special thanks to Kelli, Brian and Amy for the popsicles and otterpops!!!!