OSS Extreme Night

jeff

Reaction
Here's an event for the masses... Extreme Night is happening again!

If you've never been out to the Orange Show Speedway in San Bernardino you are missing out on some of the finest redneck racing action around. This Saturday night is "Extreme Night" and will feature the following events - Stock Pony, Hornets,Gladiator Trucks, Figure 8's, Roll Over, AND Destruction Derby # 3. - The figure 8's are pretty fun to watch - just picture a Caddy or Continental towing a couple metros running in a figure 8 pattern - one driver in the locomotive and another driver in the Caboose. The demo derby is usually pretty sweet and anyone with a car, a helmet and a waiver can enter - if you've got a beater why not demo it?

It's $10 bucks for adults and they have a family pass for $25 bucks - it includes 2 adult tickets and 2 child tickets. If your Military or old you even qualify for a discount. As the Blues Brothers would say it's a lot of entertainment for $10 dollars. I'll be out there and encourage everyone else to go - we usually leave with sore from laughter.

Pit Gates Open: 1:00 PM
Tech: 2:00 PM
Practice: 3:30 PM
Front Gate: 5:00 PM
Qualifying: 5:15 PM
Drivers Meeting: 6:25 PM
Invocation/National Anthem:6:55 PM
Start of Events: 7:00 PM

Aloha

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
There are pics from last months extreme night on <A target="_blank" HREF=http://PRERUNNERS.COM>PRERUNNERS.COM</A>

Duct tape is like the Force.It has a light side and a dark side,and it holds the universe together.

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
We have the same thing down here at cajon speedway, trian races and all. Striaght outta da south, Yea-haw, now thats what I call quality entertianment!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Let me see if I understand this, a train race is where some body pulls somebody else in another car around a figure eight track? That had to have been invented by two inbreed brother from down south who couldn't afford to race two cars so they decided to tow the other one! I wonder if SCORE would let us do that?! I could be the first person to get towed in the Baja 1000! :)

See ya in the dirt!

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Damn-you live in S.D. and have never been to a Train Race at Cajon Speedway? jeeeezzz....j/k
::as I pull a big'ol chaw from my lower lip::

<font color=red>"Quality has no fear of Time"</font color=red>

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
Trian race= front car is the motor (usually a big early 70's american sedan), center car empty (import), end car brake man( import with alot of cage, driver usually sits in the middle). Nothing quite like seeing one come around the corner with the front car hugging the apron and it's so sideways the brake car is dragging the wall! About 2 or 3 laps in the cars are pretty spread out and it starts to get interesting in the intersection....

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
We had a great time at the last Extreme Night and I hope we'll be able to make this one, too. It is DEFINITELY redneck. We had a blast. Fish I'm going to make a real copy of that pic with you and Speedy, have you both autograph it and hang it on the office wall, k?

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

Ryno

Reaction
I thought the City took back their lease on Cajon Speedway???? There was a big deal about it two years back, Ihad heard nothing since. We used to go watch the train races all the time!! There was always a guy with a Gran Torino up front that would have a Barbie Mannequin strapped up to the back car with her hair streaming! Too much stupid fun!!

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Oh man, thats it i'm gona take that pic of Greg stuck in Ocotillo and blow it up and have him sign it and put it on my wall! :)

Go Big Or Go Home

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
Nope, still there!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.cajonspeedway.com/>http://www.cajonspeedway.com/</A>