our country

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
over the past few days i have been reading alot about what is going on in the world and how america aka presdident bush is going to deal with it in particular iraq. i dont really know if this belongs on this site but if klaus or john dont want it here i wont feel bad if they delete it. i just want to know how my fellow rdc amigos feel about how our president is doing. i dont want to turn this into a thread where everyone is bashing each others views cause this is the USA and we are all entitled to our own beliefs. i for one am 100% behind what ever our president wants to do. i personally would like to see saddam eliminated and if it means war then lets do it and get it over with ASAP.

Gregg

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I personally think we need to finish one thing before starting another. We need to resolve the Osama issue before starting the Saddam issue, Also this whole North Korea thing is another story. I support our president but we cannot enforce what the world does, that is what the United Nations is suppose to be for. Both sides have very valuable arguments for and against it. I personally dont have all of the facts so I will end my thoughts now..

conejoracer

Reaction
I voted for Bush. That said, he's an idiot. He is on a personal vendetta to eliminate Iraq as it now exists. Our country is indeed great, but we are not the only great nation on earth. Why are so many nations who are closer (physically) to Iraq, unwilling to commit to war when containment is working? Iraq poses no threat while under the microscope of the worlds eye. Why kill our troops and spend billions of dollars at this point? I say bomb the hell out of them when and if they act out, but a pre-emptive strike is just unamerican.

sirhk100

Reaction
I support whatever the president is doing. He is WAY more informed then any of us and has a high skilled staff to keep him informed and help with the decision making. They will do what is best for the country as a whole no matter what the publics view is. Although I don't want war I 0 support our troops and the president's decision. If war is the outcome then that is what must happen...

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (AKA Dezert Limo cause it's loaded)

firedog

Reaction
God Bless America...I will support our President and all the troops that could be putting their life on the line for our country and protect the freedoms that we sometimes take for granted, a big THANK YOU to everyone in the armed service!!! I think that it is very important to support the troops even if you don't agree with the war. I believe that Saddam needs to go, just look at how he treats his own people, using chemical and biological weapons on them, not to mention the threat to Iraq's neighbors. Someone has got to do it!! I just wish that some of these European countries would remember who saved their ass a while back and return the favor. War is not something that we should just run into but I think that Saddam has had enough time to comply with the UN and he hasn't done it and I don't think he will. With that said I encourage everyone to put an American flag on their car and fly one at home and show your support and pride in your country!! Just my .02 cents.....Paul

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
It is now more or less a matter of pride, Saddam has made a mockary of this, and many other nations, especially the UN. We have issued an order, the order is not followed, therefore a punishment is necessary, however, time and time again we allow him to extend deadlines and misdirect our efforts to control the biological weapons of the world. I belive it doesn't matter what he does with his people or his land, and what alternate motives bush has, he has f$&ked around with us long enough and it is time to show them that we are not just a puppet collection of countrys. We need to give the UN the bird and go about our buisness and get it over with.
If we back down, it will open the door for other countrys such as NKorea to push the power houses around, and if we seperate from the UN and do it our selves it might cause a ripple in the stasis that all of the countrys have with one another. And if we resolve this politically we, so be it, but chances of that are slim.

"Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear."

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
perhaps this is not appropriate right now but...
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.91x.com/timages/page/media/w_bush_whatever.mp3>http://www.91x.com/timages/page/media/w_bush_whatever.mp3</A>
its a parody of a parody.

Brian Mapes

Reaction
I think that we should bomb Saddam and get it done with. It is hard to finish one thing before starting another in this case i think because we are on a wild goose chase for Osama. I think that we should bomb Saddam. The sooner the better because everyday that we spend not bombing him then that could be another nuclear weapon made. And waiting for them to bomb us before we bomb them is not good because it could be another 9-11 or anything like that or worse. Just my opinion.

You gots to pay da cost to be da boss. - Snoop

pciscott

Reaction
I think Sadam has forgotten the beating he got 12 years ago and we need to stop flexing our muscles and take him out. The whole idea behind the UN is its power, but if the players involved are not willing to take a stance and put up a deadline than what does that say to the next evil dictator? Irac needs to stop playing games and disarm, or be wiped out. War is not a pleasant thought and I pray for the soldiers and the innocents that will lose there lives on both sides. Peace would always be my first choice, but enough is enough. God Bless our Soldiers!

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

Donahoe

Reaction
Well No matter how you look at it War sucks. There will be alot of Deaths. I'm sure with our technology and overall fire power the war will take a matter of days. But the truely hard part is Setting up a new Government in Bagdad. The one we set up in Afganistan has already gone to poop. No matter what happens this will not be a Bombing fix all. Years of work will follow.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
We only know what our media shows.
I feel too much is at stake for us little people to make a decision on what to do without understanding the entire picture in detail.

At this point we 'll have to trust our elective leaders and let them do what they feel is right in our nations interest. If it comes to war then its because all other options have been exhausted.

I am in full support of whatever will happen.

tedmales

Reaction
war is not pretty, no matter who win, we all lose in a way. but as a country we must support our government even if we do not agree totally with what is going to happen anyway. if the protestors had their way we would still belong to england, and have a queen.

life is too short to be small

sirhk100

Reaction
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH KLAUS!!!!! Unless you're someone who is cleared for the info that our government I don't think any of us can judge the presidents/ our government's decision.

hoeker

Reaction
i'm with ya, we are all entitled to our opinions, but none of us are fully informed. however you feel, the strength of this nation hinges on us supporting our President, and our troops.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.rosshoek.com>www.rosshoek.com</A>

Some are born great, some achieve greatness,
and some have greatness thrust upon them.

YZFster

Reaction
GOD BLESS the USA.....Do what it takes......God Bless all the Americans that will fight......

Go Big or stay there.

Bryan_D

Reaction
I say lets finish what was started and not completed last time. Schwartkof (sp?) had a classic quote about France and other countries and them not wanting to get involved. He said something to the effect of " Needing France in this war is like forgetting to take your accordian to war" Pretty much told them that they are useless and who needs them anyways. I support our troops no matter what we do. Even if you dont agree with the situations that are taking place dont take that out on the support given to the troops that are willing to die for us as some people in Hollywood bitch that this isnt the correct move.
We need to support our troops since they are doing this for us. Its not all personal for them, this is their job. We dont like people talking trash about our jobs (most the time) And I am sure they dont like it either. They left their families go to stand up for us and we should stand up for them.

Jeep this Oval Boys

sirhk100

Reaction
Not to sidetrack this either but god I think the lyrics in that "lifestyles of the rich and famous" by Good Charlett is great!!!

Steve_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
I heard a theory that Saddam is procrasting and doing what he is doing just to split the UN and possibly make the UN look useless if we go to war without their support. Which I think news makes it look like. There are hundreds of articles on the Yahoo frontpage.
But I support whatever our country decides to do and thank our troops and everyone else involved. They more than anyone need to see our nation support them when they are on the other side of the planet. Have your opinions about war in general but support the men and women who serve our country because most of us are just sitting here going on with our daily lives, and they are why we can do that.

<font color=red>"BIG TYMERS is a state of mind... If you gonna do something, do it big time."</font color=red>