• Forum membership has its advantages....

Our First Woman President

9rocky

Congratulations Brittany Burgos for being elected the 2012 President of SNORE. Here is to a much better year for SNORE. You will do a great job.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Congrats Britt, you were one of the only ones to ever help me over there, besides Jaime when she was still there lol. Good that that Pat Dailey guy didnt become president!!!

07FJRog

she anounced this at the last SNORE race.

COngrats

Roice

Congrats Britt.

07FJRog

how many votes did she get? were there any others that ran for the grueling job of SNORE Pres?

RFS Motorsports

Congrats Britt!

mwilsonphoto.com

Congrats Britt!!!!! See you soon!

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
WOW, GREAT news !!!!! Britt you have never been afraid of taking on a big job and you will be great at.I hope you still rember the Ltl people in racing.Congrats and have a great Christmas and a happy new year!! You have some big shoes to fill. I know you can do it.
Dana

BUDMAN975

Congrats and good luck.

She is dedicated, well spoken, and dedicated!!! I wish the best for her!!!

B-Dub 1020

Yeah she will do fine, I miss the years when B-Members would pack the room for voting night, I remember the year Pab and P-Diddy rallied Calif and I Az. Full house.

TaylorAnderson31

congratulations Britt...see you in the dirt...

cogbox

how many votes did she get? were there any others that ran for the grueling job of SNORE Pres?
who would want to run against someone so dedicated to the club than her. she will do a great job and take snore to new heights. congratulations to her, can't wait to see what the new year brings.