Our own worst enemy?

Reaction
Now that we're being routed past the front page of rdc, I note a big photo that at first glance would seem to indicate a certain TT is returning rapidly from trespassing on federal trust lands, as clearly delineated by the sign to the left of the TT.

Somewhat akin to tossing out a beer bottle as one passes an on-duty JRod, in front of the Gilbert Temperance Society HQ.

I question the wisdom of such publicity and proof of our wanton disregard of the law, and would ask that such be moved to a less obvious spot.

Like when you could ride a m/c in Orange and Riverside counties and we were taught to climb the hill on the far side from the freeway.

Otherwise, we're pounding nails in our own coffins, and I sadly predict open course racing will be come a memory within the next five years.

xjchaser

Reaction
Daryl we have had our differences in the past, and I still disagree on the land closure time frame (only cause I'm an optimist). But forsure we don't need to shoot ourselves in the proverbeal foot by posting pictures like that on the web site. I'm sure there is an Eco Nazi salivating over that that picture, posting it on every Eco Nazi enviro blog and web site they can think of. Thanks for pointing that out cause I have to admit I was mezmorized by the awesome shot of the TT and didn't even see the darn sign. :D

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I'm sorry I missed it ??? What pic???

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Is it the on on RDC cover page ???? or??

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Is it the on on RDC cover page ???? or??
Yes b4 you enter the forums. I agree and unless their is a clear answer I think it should be taken down as to not hurt us in the battle versus the eco-nazis.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Yeah, It's kind of like gas on the fire!!!

manicmechanic

Reaction
I think the sign is blank on the other side. None the less hastening to comply.

Vegas Jeff

Reaction
I do agree bad press is all badfor offroaders ,but i belive the pic was taken at the mint 400 along i-15 returning to the pits.Snore had permission to run on indian land. The "GREAT"picture does off road racing does us no favors through the wrong eyes.

Old School 8

Reaction
Now that we're being routed past the front page of rdc, I note a big photo that at first glance would seem to indicate a certain TT is returning rapidly from trespassing on federal trust lands, as clearly delineated by the sign to the left of the TT.
You have a keen eye Daryl.
Thanks

CaptinCrash

Reaction
ok how many of those signs have you guys gone by ?

xjchaser

Reaction
I do agree bad press is all badfor offroaders ,but i belive the pic was taken at the mint 400 along i-15 returning to the pits.Snore had permission to run on indian land. The "GREAT"picture does off road racing does us no favors through the wrong eyes.
Yeah the Enviro Nazi's never take anything out of context to use against us huh. Moderator needs to crop that picture. :rolleyes:

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Where's klaus if someone types a bad word your banned but allowing this picture? for all the bored enviro freaks to post on their sites WTF? :eek:

M_R_Fast

Reaction
guys, chill out. We had a permit and we ate granola for breakfast!
i dont care if you did have a permit! Get rid of that picture! The propaganda that can feed is immeasurable !!!! We are already fighting what seems to be a losing battle.... Who's side are you on!