Our Thoughts Going Out to Dave Clark Tonight...

Marty Fiolka

All,

I just found out that off-road builder/fabricator/crew chief extraordinaire Dave Clark lost his house and shop in today's Banning fire. In case you don't know, that was also the home/shop of legendary off-road icon Nye Frank.

Dave, the off-road nation has you in our thoughts tonight. Please reach out if you need anything at all...

Attachments

notime

NTR Films media guy
Bummer For Dave, he's an awesome guy, help me a lot when work with them at Vildosola.

hope he and his familia are OK.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Sucks to hear, some real history there...

Ready and able to swing a hammer when Dave is ready to rebuild.

BajaFand

Dave is a great guy and this is terrible news. Some off-road history has been made out of that shop.

Dirty Harry

That photo is breaking my heart. I know that Dave will be back but still, that is still tough to look at. I hope that he at least had a chance to get some things out of there. Does anyone know if Lee's house consumed in the fire as well?

redline

Heard about this last night. It sucks when things like this happen and once it starts there is nothing you can do about it. Dave anything mango can help with just give us a call.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

punchdrunk monkey

I own a fire sprinkler company. Let me know when you ready to rebuild and we will help anyway we can.

Darien Moran
Pacific Fire Systems, Inc.

mike mcqueen

That sucks. The loss of the house and shop are bad enough. What hurts real bad is the lose of tools that are never going to be able to replace.

We hand craftsmen love our tools the way women love thier diamonds.

deano

McDeano
Fire and Mother Nature does not care who you are unfortunatley, let's be happy that they are all safe and no lives were lost -- Material things can be replaced ... Good Luck to the Clark family and their business ---

B-Dub 1020

There are many people in off road racing in the Banning / Beaumont area. I hope everyone is ok.

Roice

Is this something Fast-aid can help with? I know it's a long shot but............

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Cortney Christine

Dave called my dad last night to share some info. Yes, they lost both the house and shop unfortunately. They also lost their beloved family cat. Both Dave and his wife are safe, though, thankfully.

I know that there was an outpouring of people trying to reach out to him last night and from what I was told this morning, it sounds as though he has a place to stay here locally.

I think as things settle down within the next few days, we'll be able to find out more specifically what Dave and his family are in need of. Until then, the best we can all do is pray for the Clark family.

Video Interview With Dave

pdailey

Racer
Dave called my dad last night to share some info. Yes, they lost both the house and shop unfortunately. They also lost their beloved family cat. Both Dave and his wife are safe, though, thankfully.

I know that there was an outpouring of people trying to reach out to him last night and from what I was told this morning, it sounds as though he has a place to stay here locally.

I think as things settle down within the next few days, we'll be able to find out more specifically what Dave and his family are in need of. Until then, the best we can all do is pray for the Clark family.

Video Interview With Dave
Thanks for the update Cortney. Please keep us updated.