Outlaw Class 1

Outlaw

RDC Crypto
Website
outlaw-race.com
the new Outlaw, a Jimco 2000 Class one unlimited is getting seriously upgraded by Stewarts Race Works. More information will be posted as I get it. If this is the wrong forum for this I apologise and could you direct me? Thanks! Outlaw

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by John_Bitting on 08/07/02 11:18 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
RDC Crypto
Re: 69 Pre-runner/Class 8

580 Hp V6!!! Dam are you gettin that from the S&S truck? Ha just kiddin...who's building it?

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

Outlaw

RDC Crypto
Website
outlaw-race.com

The Engine was supposed to go in a Danny Porter Class one with a V-drive. Jim Horne of HP Engines built it over a year ago. It hasn't been Dyno'd yet, But based on the numbers he had when he built it up he is predicting 580. We'll see!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
RDC Crypto

Will that be one of the most powerful class one BUGGY engines out there? I don't really know what the HP figures are for the buggies. It seems like they vary a lot though.

See ya in the dirt!

sincitysump

RDC Crypto

Lets see some pitcures .

Politicans are like diapers, they both need to be changed often and for the same reasons

Mike_McCluskey

RDC Crypto

Doesn't Markings car have a v-8. Ed Stewarts car also has a V-8, I think. McMillans Porter car has a V-8 as well.

hammer

RDC Crypto
Julson's car puts out about 520 hp. 536 with the carbon fiber clutch we ran at San Felipe.

Steve_Sourapas

RDC Crypto
Website
stevesourapas.com
The best hp number I ever got out of my car was when I switched to VP fuel and it put 315 to the ground with a very flat torque curve which I like for my driving style.You guys are right Steve Dose and Jim Horn do a great job and their record the past few years speaks for itself.Also I was told by Steve Dose that this motor made as much torque as any motor they had built with a little less hp to keep everything alive in the car.I got 7 races out of the motor before I torn it down.

BEERMAN

ntsqd

RDC Crypto
Any one here ever used EvanSpeed ? Dave is based somewhere in the Pasadena area as I recall. His dyno, 3 gas, & O-scope are mounted on a trailer so that he can come to your shop. Dave's a Weber carb wiz. He tuned a '64 Falcon Sprint that first time out bettered the GT-350R track record @ Willow Springs by by dang near half a second. The driver raved over being able to make that 450+HP 289 (Landy quit @ 5k because of the temp. iron flywheel) pull from off idle in any gear.

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages

hammer

RDC Crypto
I don't know the numbers off the top of my head. The motor is at HP right now getting its once a year tear down, when we run it on the dyno before Primm i will post the numbers.