Overall Team Results by the numbers

MTPyle

The conversation about class count made me think about sharing our overall race results. Fish has done a great job doing this kind of thing with TT but I dont see many teams share their combined results.

We as a team look at this and use our past to make sure we do not make the same mistakes. We try and fix issues to make sure they do not happen gain. Turns out there are a lot of ways to fail at this sport.

Its interesting to see the results and kind of disappointing. On one hand it motivates me to do better but it also makes me sit back and think what the hell are we doing. LOL

Keep in mind when we raced our first race with SADR we had literally never been in a race truck. We took delivery of our truck the day before the race. The rest of the races is us learning the hard way, and continue to do so. for those that do not follow us we are a family team with myself and my two boys 24 and 17.

Its interesting to see finishing percentile in 6100 which is a pretty completive class.

Do other teams have this data to share?

Mike

BTW- as this is a public forum I will not share the cost of all these races. Haha.

Attachments

CHASETHISTOO

I don't have this typed up in Excel its more in my head or my dads. I think from here on out I want to track this info as it would be helpful. Thanks for sharing as always.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
This is awesome. I sincerely appreciate the openness of your program Mike. Even as a non racer I really like looking at your reports and summaries- See you in less than 2 weeks!

C.J. Hutchins

One regret I have regarding my racing "career" was not making a journal of some sort to recap each race. we have so many great memories we just dont know which year they happened in lol. Looking back I wish I wrote an extensive race recap each race and saved them somewhere. maybe some of the youngsters will read this and start a race journal.

J Prich

One regret I have regarding my racing "career" was not making a journal of some sort to recap each race. we have so many great memories we just dont know which year they happened in lol. Looking back I wish I wrote an extensive race recap each race and saved them somewhere. maybe some of the youngsters will read this and start a race journal.
Especially with all of the technology available these days...super easy to even make a video of yourself, to yourself. I think about all the great stories guys like Kenny have...with the old pictures, etc and think 30 years from now the stories that are happening now will be those stories. Great to be able to capture as much as you can, for nostalgia's sake. God forbid but someday that may be all we have left, lol.

mebedb1

I write a little note on the back of every wristband. The stories, are in my head.
I compete from the Right seat, but I still log things like, Valve cover/oil fire @ beg. lap 3,
Parker Qualifying, 4th OA....

stephenrjking

I'm with others. I always look for your truck in the tracker and root for you guys, because you are accessible. Your threads on here are great.

People talk about how to draw in fans. Casual fans? Not positive. But casuals with the potential to become dedicated fans who start buying products and paying to watch races? Stuff like the Whipplemobile threads.

I realize that RDC does not have racer participation on par with its heyday, but it's still pretty cool that any fan can log in and glean from competitors. One might say "social media," but the social media reach of most racers is pretty sponsor-sterilized.