PAB checking in from LA Bay - moto single track adventure

PAB

40's rock!
RDC Crypto
Howdy all. Some thought we were out on a sneaky pre run but since te 1000 is not going to LA Bay I reckon some of you were wrong!!

We rode from Catavinia today on some top secret trails and roosted the sand on the Pacific and then turned east and we made LA Bay before dark and are sucking down the Pacificos!!

EPW!!!!

PAB

PAB

40's rock!
RDC Crypto
Josh, Trey or other family member text Heidi that I'm good and have wifi. Have her email me, my email won't send.

Garlic shrimp at costa del sol!

C flips

RDC Crypto
Website
www.youtube.com
Josh, Trey or other family member text Heidi that I'm good and have wifi. Have her email me, my email won't send.

Can you email me some shrimp tacos? The mil is to far away. Oh ya, a cold XX's would be great. :D

deano

McDeano
RDC Crypto
Howdy all. Some thought we were out on a sneaky pre run but since te 1000 is not going to LA Bay I reckon some of you were wrong!!

We rode from Catavinia today on some top secret trails and roosted the sand on the Pacific and then turned east and we made LA Bay before dark and are sucking down the Pacificos!!

EPW!!!!

PAB

huh, the gps that we have here at the da-HQ, has you at a complete different area down in baja, than the one you say you are at ?? huh, this dam thing must be broken --- :eek: :cool:

motoman29

RDC Crypto
no show, and no tell.

he is on Hell Ride Recon. sssshhhh. secret stuff going down.

going to be epic as always!!

and btw. u suck!

Last edited:

BSchlimme

RDC Crypto

EPW!!!!

PAB

Hey PAB we just rolled through BoLA last week on a Cabo to San Felipe run and WE had no cell service there, at Guillermo's. What's your super secret hookup on that??

Enjoy the MUD when you get near Constitution!!!

rickf

RDC Crypto

EPW!!!!

PAB

Country clubbers!!:mad:

Be safe and have fun!

Nash!

RDC Crypto

I worked the pit in 2000 there, heaven... I am jealous and want to click my heels and arrive there now. :(

Here is a picture from 2000!

Attachments

• Baja 2000.jpg
    Baja 2000.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 271