PAB checking in from LA Bay - moto single track adventure

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Howdy all. Some thought we were out on a sneaky pre run but since te 1000 is not going to LA Bay I reckon some of you were wrong!!

We rode from Catavinia today on some top secret trails and roosted the sand on the Pacific and then turned east and we made LA Bay before dark and are sucking down the Pacificos!!

EPW!!!!

PAB

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Jerk!

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Josh, Trey or other family member text Heidi that I'm good and have wifi. Have her email me, my email won't send.

Garlic shrimp at costa del sol!

BGRANT

Reaction
Josh, Trey or other family member text Heidi that I'm good and have wifi. Have her email me, my email won't send.

Can't you send an "OK" via SPOT?
Just curious.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction

Done and you suck... I need a shrimp fix.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
Howdy all. Some thought we were out on a sneaky pre run but since te 1000 is not going to LA Bay I reckon some of you were wrong!!

We rode from Catavinia today on some top secret trails and roosted the sand on the Pacific and then turned east and we made LA Bay before dark and are sucking down the Pacificos!!

EPW!!!!

PAB

huh, the gps that we have here at the da-HQ, has you at a complete different area down in baja, than the one you say you are at ?? huh, this dam thing must be broken --- :eek: :cool:

motoman29

Reaction
no show, and no tell.

he is on Hell Ride Recon. sssshhhh. secret stuff going down.

going to be epic as always!!

and btw. u suck!

Last edited:

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Have a couple of shrimp tacos for me...Be safe down there.

1BAJA03

Reaction
I think I saw Heidi testing the TT @ Plaster City PAB :) Enjoy Baja....

BSchlimme

Reaction

EPW!!!!

PAB
Hey PAB we just rolled through BoLA last week on a Cabo to San Felipe run and WE had no cell service there, at Guillermo's. What's your super secret hookup on that??

Enjoy the MUD when you get near Constitution!!!

fast eddie

Reaction
wtf pab rubing salt in my wound all well starting first at the 1000 makes it better!!!!!!

rickf

Reaction

EPW!!!!

PAB
Country clubbers!!:mad:

Be safe and have fun!

Nash!

Reaction

I worked the pit in 2000 there, heaven... I am jealous and want to click my heels and arrive there now. :(

Here is a picture from 2000!

Attachments