PAB in London

PAB

40's rock!
My brothers....and sisters! I'm in London poaching someones wireless and wanted to say hi! Pretty tough to go cold turkey with RDC....I'm a junky!

Check my Twitter site for photos, some maybe dirty! Da_pab@Twitter

EPW!

deano

McDeano
remember what energy drink is paying you this weekend ... you better have left the black w/ green claw FLAT-BILL at home ---- :eek: :cool:

nimrod

KOOK!
Awe sheeeze.......There ain't no desert in the UK so get back her already...........

Picked up a bunch of parts for yer TT today and Blue is ready to start putting her back together..........Fox, Tubeworks, Driveline tech guys.....

Your jetting around Europe and the pee-ons are working hard......You really are a Country Clubber aren't ya!!!!!!

PS.....OOOPS, I'm leaving for Maui in the AM......I'm still a buggy dork though right???????

scary fast hummer

Welcome to this side of the pond. Btw, do you know what they call any beautiful girl in London?

A tourist ;-)

Make sure you get to ride the London Eye. Great views of the city.

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Welcome to this side of the pond. Btw, do you know what they call any beautiful girl in London?

A tourist ;-)

Make sure you get to ride the London Eye. Great views of the city.
he get paid for redbull drink company he is voice for fmx event

Cadwell

Yes RDC is Addicting! While in Hungary for 2 weeks I did two days in Budapest and while down in the subway system I found a computer and had to check to see what was happening. I only had time to read about the Householder rollover. Heres proof!

Sod off you toss pot!!

PAB

40's rock!
3:24am, trying to get home tomorrow...surprise the wife for the one day late anniversary!