PAB Killlin' it on ESPN X-Games

Racing Ron

Reaction
I'm sure this will get moved to TV and Film section, but had to shout it out - PAB's doing a great job on the boob tube!

Bubba, Deegan, MC, Windham, Carmichael and PAB. Awesome.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
YEP,,, Thats typical!

310Kid

Reaction
I went today to check out the practices. Saw the freestyle practice runs. Drank about 5 rockstars from the pits and watched some teams work on there cars. Saw the Rally practice!! I did not Know Deegan was doing the rally thing pretty awsome with the previous week at LOORS. Pastrana doing good and being fast as always. KEN BLOCk was just amazing!! One one of the last turns he did a fat drift and finished it but doing a 360 burnout which was dope. Hey PAB, do you know what was up with OX during his practice runs??? i have a feeling he wasn't feeling the course to well, because during his runs he kept rolling jumps as if he didn't like the terrain. I mean iknow its practice and no one is gunna bust during practice and hurt themselves. Maybe he has something instore :). Ox is a great rider and one of my favorites. He can always thrown down a good show.

Tyler7

Reaction
Pab was doing awesome cool to here a familiar voice and name on the Telee hosting the X games!!

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
I went today to check out the practices. Saw the freestyle practice runs. Drank about 5 rockstars from the pits and watched some teams work on there cars. Saw the Rally practice!! I did not Know Deegan was doing the rally thing pretty awsome with the previous week at LOORS. Pastrana doing good and being fast as always. KEN BLOCk was just amazing!! One one of the last turns he did a fat drift and finished it but doing a 360 burnout which was dope. Hey PAB, do you know what was up with OX during his practice runs??? i have a feeling he wasn't feeling the course to well, because during his runs he kept rolling jumps as if he didn't like the terrain. I mean iknow its practice and no one is gunna bust during practice and hurt themselves. Maybe he has something instore :). Ox is a great rider and one of my favorites. He can always thrown down a good show.

Thanks everyone.

OX is an alternate so he didn't get to practice the first day so it was the first day he rode the course. Also, since it looks like he will miss the comp by one spot....he is better than some of the field but...well anyway...there is no need to risk going huge since he may not ride. My .02

310Kid

Reaction
Ahh i see, well ill be out Today and sat at the depot center. Should be a great show!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Right on Pab! Awesome work on the TV! Loved it. Carmichael slammed hard on that last jump.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
PAB you need to wear a RDC shirt one of these days like you did last year with the DA shirt! lol

drj777

Reaction
holy cow!!

last nite i saw the BIG skate ramp & step up comps...finally something on the toob worth watchin' - and PABs doin' a great job on the announcer tip!
(bubba still needs a little work though!)...but even when PAB fabricates a little info on the fly - you gotta love it!!!:p

keep it up P-ball...cant wait to watch more tonight!!!:D

drj

PS - i hope RC is doin' alright.

Scott_F

Reaction
Carmichael slammed hard on that last jump.

Yeah, and PAB and crew missed what happened to make him crash. After careful review on Tivo, it appears he lifted his left foot off the footpeg as he whipped it over the crossbar. On the way down, RC never got his left foot back on the footpeg, and that's why he collapsed to his left side upon landing. It looked like he would be ok, but probably very sore in the morning. Is he competing in any other X events?

ocotilo

Reaction
good job steele, need to get some off road action in the X games, put the word in!
laughlin leap, we can call it the x leap, that would work for starters

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Pab has the gift of turning it on in front of the camera. It is rare and he does it with style. Nice job as usual.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
Pab has the gift of turning it on in front of the camera. It is rare and he does it with style. Nice job as usual.

i've been texting w/ him the last couple of nights after his performances and tonight i "gloss'd" him "GAB" .... the boy puttin down the habla tonight --- the auzzie kid got robbed by kyle vano --- ;) :cool:

Cheater

Reaction
i've been texting w/ him the last couple of nights after his performances and tonight i "gloss'd" him "GAB" .... the boy puttin down the habla tonight --- the auzzie kid got robbed by kyle vano --- ;) :cool:

Kyle Vano!!!! Lol! It took me a few seconds but I figured it out.