PAB wins Tijuana!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Holy cow I’m so happy for Cameron, Heidi, Bobby Pecoy who codogged and the entire Desert Assassins Team. They’ve been hunting for a Score Trophy Truck win for years. I can’t even say how stoked I am. I won’t go into detail about how I had to leave the winners platform to go sob tears of joy so no one would see me. That’s too embarrassing to put on the internets.

Attachments

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Check out the back of those BFG hats! We’ve been lusting over those for years!

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
Hopefully they grab the third one for Renee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Huge shout out to the San Clemente Desert Mafia.
Bean and Oren driving both days for Rob Mac got 2nd overall and won the Sunday race
Justin Munyun driving the Wilson 1 Car won 1st overall in class and also won the Sunday race.

Attachments

CFreeLV

Reaction
Funny how superstitious racers get. PAB has raced TT for how many years??? to get one of those hats and he finally does but wouldn't put it on until he got confirmation from SCORE. Congrats Cameron, Cody and Bobby and the DA crew. Seems the program has made big strides in the last 2 years. #16 is a top tier threat every time it takes the green.

Wendell #527

Reaction
That is so cool! Couldn’t have happened to a better ambassador for our sport. That’s awesome

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
First Score Trophy Truck win right before his induction into the Offroad Motorsports Hall of Fame in Vegas next month. Yeeeeeeee.
Pabolicious

CMA GUMBY

Reaction
For a Man that has given so much to Baja, it's nice that Baja Karma has finally given back. Congrats Mr PAB.

baja_racer

Reaction
Bravo Cam..........well done DA!!!