PAB's New Paint Job for Primm???

FW.Productions

Reaction
well Here is a spy photo high rev took!!!

16_SCORE_bb0106copy1.jpg

^^ hahahah!

1BAJA03

Reaction
PAB & The DA are going to get a kick out of that photo! It could happen thats whats funny. Passing out free goodies.... the chicks would dig it!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
It sure is different but I like it. Good job PAB

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
It sure eliminated the whole who is it problem....."hey is that Pab.....I'm not sure......It's a black truck.....someone call him.......get ready he's coming in..........why didn't he call us.....Hurry up!!!......Oh, dang.....That isn't him, it's one of the other 25 guys in black"

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
It sure eliminated the whole who is it problem....."hey is that Pab.....I'm not sure......It's a black truck.....someone call him.......get ready he's coming in..........why didn't he call us.....Hurry up!!!......Oh, dang.....That isn't him, it's one of the other 25 guys in black"

Yeah, that color will be great in Baja. There will be no doubt that it's him, and we will be able to see it from a distance.

Keep the color PAB!!

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction

The other problem is he needs to go more than 3 miles...lol!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
The other problem is he needs to go more than 3 miles...lol!

Pesonally I didn't find the 3 mile thing very LOL.....We work hard and invest a lot of time and money into the program. It has been a HUGE struggle to get up to speed with the new truck. I know that Pab and the entire team as well as the Geiser's are fully committed, it won't be that long until success follows. In desert racing you devote yourself and your every effort to success and pray for some luck. Then you break...That's desert racing.

Glad you found it so funny. Good to know that someone got some entertainment out of it.

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
Reaction
Pesonally I didn't find the 3 mile thing very LOL.....We work hard and invest a lot of time and money into the program. It has been a HUGE struggle to get up to speed with the new truck. I know that Pab and the entire team as well as the Geiser's are fully committed, it won't be that long until success follows. In desert racing you devote yourself and your every effort to success and pray for some luck. Then you break...That's desert racing.

Glad you found it so funny. Good to know that someone got some entertainment out of it.

At least the truck is preped for the 1000.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
At least the truck is preped for the 1000.
I think he should take it to the SNORE 250 for testing!! And then do the Make-A-Wish "Wish Ride"!! You can't pick a rougher, more challenging course to test your truck on - period... Rumor has it Clyde is mulling it over ;)