PAC Springs/Swaybars

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Anyone ever heard of this company? Coils, sway bars, sway bar arms. Looked interesting.
IMG_9563.jpeg

Reaction
PAC is huge in the spring industry and has excellent products and quality. They make everything from valve springs to coilover spring for the automotive industry and springs for many other applications.

Chris Tobin

Reaction
The OE springs for a lot of manupackagers... A lot of performance engine builders I know use their valve springs. I don't know about their coil springs and sway bars...

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
I want to say TJ Flores is using them on his TT now.
Quite a few Heepspeeds have been running them. Skyler Gambrell won a few races on them.

idealer

Reaction
We ordered custom springs from them shipped in like 3 weeks. On the truck now. Fox recommended them, as they had sizes others didn't.

isdtbower

Reaction
Several of the Ultra4 racers are using them. Eric Miller (KOH 2012 King) is also inhouse to help with selections. he would be familiar with both Straight axle and IFS cars. They also have a great chart for combination shock spring rates. Something to keep in the race trailer.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
I want to say TJ Flores is using them on his TT now.
Yup. He tuned the suspension on our class 8 truck and recommended PAC Springs... They are great! excellent customer service as well.