Paddle shift set up

Warp10Racing

RDC Crypto
Can any one suggest who I can go to for setting up paddle shift on a Class 1 Jimco with a Fortin 5 speed transaxle and torque converter. we run a 430cubic inch fuel injected chev. we run a Motec M1

Advertising supports this site

fastfelix

RDC Crypto
Advertising supports this site

Argentino

RDC Crypto
No problem. I'm not sure what everyone is using. I think there's only actually a few guys running it. I would suspect the AWD's would have it but Mason is on here to get the correct info for sure. I remember Eric Hustead told me he is running paddles in his AWD but we didn't get into the details.

The list I provided was the kit I'm using for my TT. You'll need an expansion tank if you get that Can bus compressor. That's the route I went so it can be controlled from the Motec..... and I'd be lying if I said I knew it worked good or not since I haven't hooked it all up yet.

Warp10Racing

RDC Crypto
No problem. I'm not sure what everyone is using. I think there's only actually a few guys running it. I would suspect the AWD's would have it but Mason is on here to get the correct info for sure. I remember Eric Hustead told me he is running paddles in his AWD but we didn't get into the details.

The list I provided was the kit I'm using for my TT. You'll need an expansion tank if you get that Can bus compressor. That's the route I went so it can be controlled from the Motec..... and I'd be lying if I said I knew it worked good or not since I haven't hooked it all up yet.
Thanks again.
Love your video's and build story. I am trying to build a AWD trophy truck by using the parts from my pro 4 and parts from my Class 1. I need a chassis that I can mount the engine behind the driver with the gearbox between the seats. a low cost version of the Mason AWD trucks. Can you recommend a chassis builder in the states for a lower cost build?

Argentino

RDC Crypto
Thanks again.
Love your video's and build story. I am trying to build a AWD trophy truck by using the parts from my pro 4 and parts from my Class 1. I need a chassis that I can mount the engine behind the driver with the gearbox between the seats. a low cost version of the Mason AWD trucks. Can you recommend a chassis builder in the states for a lower cost build?
I'll talk to Kenny at KatFab and see what he thinks about it.