• Forum membership has its advantages....

Page Refresh

Mike321

Pages on the site are reloading approximately every six seconds and after the third time it results in an error.

I had to use the app to post this, I could not stay logged in long enough on my laptop to post this.

All the best,
Mike

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

scottm

I started having trouble a few days ago, and I am typing this on a tablet because my laptop will not work on RDC. The page blinks out twice, then the warning pops up saying the page can't be loaded. I think it has something to do with the bane of modern life, the damn fooking flash video ads running all over the page. If I hover the cursor over a flash ad, the freeze up does not occur.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Ditto here too....Grrrr

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Hey Klaus, any word on a fix for this??

Klaus

Administrator
The home page refreshing every six seconds or so on a desktop computer ?

I have not seen that problem on my setups.

Can I get more info please?
Is this today still a problem? What OS and browser are you using?

scottm

It is definitely better as of today. For about a week including yesterday, I could not log in or surf the forums without the page going white with a warning that the page failed to load. My laptop is updated to 10 with explorer. I had other unrelated problems with Win 10 that were fixed with ms updates over the course of about 2 months. Maybe coincidentally I got an automatic update last night and now my rdc works again - joy!

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Fixed for me as of today.

Mike321

It is no longer refreshing and ending in an error. Note: The advertisement at the top of the site is also no longer present.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Bump...it's doin it again.....GRRRR

scottm

It was bad yesterday, couldn't post, today it works again.

scottm

Its bad again today, posting on my tablet. Wanted to place an ad in the classifieds.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Doin' it again today......

Mike321

Klaus,

I can do a screen share with you and show the page refresh issue if you want.

It was okay yesterday, but not today.

Thanks,
Mike

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

scottm

No problems the last couple days