Pala Raceway Opening April 18th

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
Website
stuck-throttle.com
Pala Raceway Schedule Update:

Pala Raceway will be open on Memorial Day from 9:00AM-2:00PM. All tracks are open. $20.00 per rider, Membership is Required.

Pala Raceway will now be open on Thursdays from 9:00AM-7:00PM starting this Thursday May 21st. Main Track, Vet Track, and Kids Tracks Open. (Quad Track Closed)

Pala Raceway is expanding our hours of operations in the coming weeks including Tuesday afternoons starting in two weeks on Tuesday June 2nd 2:00-7:00PM; so please keep checking www.palaraceway.com for the current hours that we will be open to the public.

We are still under construction on the permanent ATV/SidexSide track and our track building crews are working 7 days a week to get it done as soon as possible to provide a top quality track for all of the 4 wheel action.

We have seen the demand on the Vet Motocross track during weekends, and once the Permanent ATV/SideXSide track is finished we will begin work on a second Vet Track to alleviate the crowds on weekends. Stay tuned for the announcement on scheduled opening for the new track.

Pala Raceway is also working on a Volunteer program where you can trade ride time for work time, from flagging to work crews trying to build Pala Raceway into a better facility faster. You can sign up here. http://www.palaraceway.com/volunteers.asp

Also many of our guests on the weekends have seen our Komatsu Mid Day preps on the Vet and Main tracks to re-groom the tracks; we are working on getting on and off the track as quick as possible while providing a fresh track to moto the afternoon away on. For Top amateurs and Professional riders trying to put in training motos on the Main Track, we are trying to not shut the Main Track down unless there are areas of the track that have broken down too much. However during mid day please be advised between 12:00 and 2:00 we may determine that a Komatsu Mid Day Prep is necessary for safety and for a great afternoon session on a fresh track.

Current Schedule:

May 18th Monday: Closed

May 19th Tuesday: Closed

May 20th Wednesday: 2-7 All Tracks Open

May 21st Thursday: 9-7 Main/Vet/Kids Track Open (Quad Track Closed)

May 22nd Friday: 2-7 Main/Vet/Kids Track Open (Quad Track Closed)

May 23rd Saturday: 9-4 All Tracks Open

May 24th Sunday: 9-4 All Tracks Open
May 25th Monday: 9-2 All Tracks Open Memorial Day Special

May 26th Tuesday: Closed

May 27th Wednesday: 2-7 All Tracks Open

May 28th Thursday: 9-7 Main/Vet/Kids Track Open (Quad Track Closed)

May 29th Friday: 2-7 Main/Vet/Kids Track Open (Quad Track Closed)

May 30th Saturday: 9-4 All Tracks Open

May 31st Sunday: 9-4 All Tracks Open
June 1st Monday: Closed

June 2nd Tuesday: 2-7 Main/Vet/Kids Track Open (Quad Track Closed

June 3rd Wednesday: 2-7 All Tracks Open

June 4th Thursday: 9-7 Main/Vet/Kids Track Open (Quad Track Closed)

June 5th Friday: 2-7 Main/Vet/Kids Track Open (Quad Track Closed)

June 6th Saturday: 9-4 All Tracks Open

June 7th Sunday: 9-4 All Tracks Open

Thank You.

Baja D "Diego"

Reaction
I'm super pumped there going to be opening a second Vet Track. That track does get packed on the weekends for sure. I was there last weekend for my first time and had a blast can't wait for next weekend. It was cool to see Ivan Tedesco there ripping up the Vet Track as well!!

Osidebronco

Reaction
Went to Pala for the first time thurs and sat and had a blast. It had been too long since I went to a track, felt good to be out there again though the arm pump was present on the first few laps. I blame arm pump on the fact that I am riding a service honda 500 ;) not that its been awhile.

Dirt is the best of any track around here. Pretty much stayed on the VET track and got a lot of the jumps down.

That step up is insane on other track.

DIRT_ADDICT

Reaction
I've heard a lot of good things about this place i'm gonna have to check it out.What are the best times to go when its not that packed?

Baja D "Diego"

Reaction
I've heard a lot of good things about this place i'm gonna have to check it out.What are the best times to go when its not that packed?
Best time to go is during the week if you can make it. I've been told to pretty empty during the week. Saturday are packed Sunday's aren't to bad. I was there last Sunday its was super fun!

200MPHTape

Reaction
My son races on a 50, the track is better for the first timers. Not wide enough to make clean passes, I told him when he's on that track not to chop-block any one. He now chooses to ride on the 65-85 tack, little more room and those kids are closer to his speed. Also, Golden Acorn just opened up, got a great GP track and a MX track, they are planing on making a couple more there!