Palapaboy M.O.R.E. Powderpuff ICC

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc0eRZf5f6c"]YouTube - 2009 M.O.R.E Powderpuff 6702 Highlights[/ame]

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
It's from Battle At Primm Powder Puff. Just leaving the awards ceremony. Wesley Bostwick and Sonja Bostwick won class 6000. They finally let us run against the Trophy Lites and we kicked there **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**.

PAB: Wesley also won you one gallon of Slime, and since we run BFG's "the unfair advantage", we thought we'd send it to you, thinking you need it more than us. PM me with your address and I'd be happy to get it right over.

Palapaboy Racing

Jason S.

Reaction
Nice video! I remember the truck on its side at B@P, we flipped her back over.

racer56

Reaction
After watching the video, you should let the girls race more often.:)

WastedWages

Reaction
Looks like Wesley is getting pretty comfortable in the drivers seat , you may lose your set soon Dana . Glad they had a good and safe race ! How did the BDR girls do ?

MMS

Reaction
It's from Battle At Primm Powder Puff. Just leaving the awards ceremony. Wesley Bostwick and Sonja Bostwick won class 6000. They finally let us run against the Trophy Lites and we kicked there **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**.

PAB: Wesley also won you one gallon of Slime, and since we run BFG's "the unfair advantage", we thought we'd send it to you, thinking you need it more than us. PM me with your address and I'd be happy to get it right over.

Palapaboy Racing
Score board

Trophylite--15
Palapaboy--1

Tipracer

Reaction
Palapa what camera are you using...btw dude with the beer is priceless...

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction
Damn Dana! Finally in car that looks like race footage! For barely being able to see over the steering wheel they did a great job again! Good to see the truck running in time for the PP!!!

cncman

Reaction
Your ladies were Hauling the whole racing Great job to all of you.

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
dang dana! those girls are haulin the mail!

and your truck looks like its working extremely well!

MMS

Reaction
Just talked to the pit reporter, he said that was the fastest the truck had ever ran.
Good job Girls