Paradigm Webpage?

sirhk100

Does anyone have their web address? I used to have it and can't find it. I want to check out the digital guage cluster they sell...

Khris

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
They no longer exist. Matt went to work for robby and I believe he left last week.

homey

The one that they run in Millens Pikes Peak truck is a rediculous amount of money...like 20k-50k. Hopefully there is a cheaper model out there! BTW, they ran the same thing the indy cars used, so I guess it would not apply to the Yota!

sirhk100

So their webpage is gone too?

I talked to guy last trip to Glamis that had one in his rail and said it was only about $1000 and it did WAY more then what the $600 worth of Autometer guages I'm looking at do. He said he got it through paradigm. Don't know if they made it or just distributed it...

Hmmm, speaking on Indy cars I know where there's a '95 Lola car that I have access to, think the owner would notice if the guage cluster was missing?

Khris

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Pat Chicas runs one in his Lothringer play car...they are awesome.

sirhk100

I'm thinking the lower model would be cool in prerunner. All I would want on top of that is a fuel guage... I wonder how much the cheaper model is. It would probably be even easier to do in a custom dash then a bunch of guages...

http://www.stackinc.com/8102.html

John Bitting

Administrator
Yeah thats ones only $3200.. Good choice.. Too rich for my blood. I hope I am reading that wrong because you could buy mass gauges for that price and have a dash built.

sirhk100

LOL, I'll go home and count the pennys in my jar. I got a ton of them!!!!! I didn't tell you I've got this weeks lotto ticket? Sorry, I though everyone knew that!!!!!

sirhk100

For some reason I can't get the price list to come up... That's not too bad and would look pretty sick in the dash!!! Hmmm Options!!!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Ya I was actually looking at Digital Dashes for the piece too.....Ian Bruno has one in his truck that is just a tach and speedo but its not to bad looking....I am not sure of the price but I am sure its not that much i'll ask him where he got it.

Jerry Zaiden

Khris,

We have two of them in stock. One of them is for a turbo or S/C car, the other is for a non boost car. I will sell the standard one for $1200 and the Boost one for $1300. These are bad ass! They have fuel, press, temps etc.. built in timers as well. They even have MPH and are back lit.