Parker 2 day event....idea

PK CINCO

Reaction
If parker does become a staged , multi day event, then the "dirt chicks"
need another powder puff event, not taking away from the event in barstow which is a spectactular gig, but give the women a short 50-100
mile grand prix deal, it wouldnt take more than 3 hrs or so, we already haul all the stuff out there anyways, the women can handle 2 events,
same cause, they need their mark in parker too.....it would give the event another mark of supremisy,props to casey/bitd for taking care of
the gals, and get them out of the motorhomes and in the dirt for more
bragging rights.........bueller? Bueller?

CaptinCrash

Reaction
why would you destroy a great race like parker to make it a multi day format

PK CINCO

Reaction
Thats not our call, its being mentioned elsewhere in the threads, im just suggesting "if" parker gets 2 event dates or a multiple day event, lets get the girls involved, its a great location, and its far enough away from the barstow event( as in time,not milage) to make it comfortable for the girls to show up and get their game on again, and being closer to phoenix
to draw from there also.....look at the entries for the more event , its
like 157 racers, primm didnt have that many entries at the last score event!!!!!! Dude somethings up with this, our sport needs as much positive exposure as possible.....you dont see them doing stuff like this at nascar
or nhra.....this is good stuff, shows family participation and that gives us a little horsepower with blm when promoters go for permits, positive things get positive results........parker is probibly our best event these days, lets just keep making into a icon event.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
People people settle your sphixters..... PARKER 425 is not changing or going anywhere! for many years.... what is proposed is a race in october that will be a Gran Prix two day format on indian land kinda like the bike race in May... so calm your selfs....

Forty1Racing

Reaction
It's not destroying it.. its giving the people MORE Parker to love!

empty pockets

Reaction
People people settle your sphixters..... PARKER 425 is not changing or going anywhere! for many years.... what is proposed is a race in october that will be a Gran Prix two day format on indian land kinda like the bike race in May... so calm your selfs....

OMG Settle your SPHINCTERS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a good one Ruckus ;)

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
entries are down because of the economy. the sport isnt dying!!!! tell me one person who has raced off road and sold there car because they have no interst. most people sell because the have no time or cant afford it anymore. nascar and drag racing are different. people make their living off that... no one in offroad makes a living off of it. they just have extra $$$$$ and its their hobby.

on another note, a 2 day parker would be awesome!!!! its my favorite race and we stay at our river house. cant get any better than that!!!!!

DirtAngel

Reaction
We have been thinking for quite some time that BITD should have a women's race and Parker would be the perfect place. Because of the restrictions from BLM, you can hold a shorter race on tribal land. However, if it is to support a cause, it needs to be something other than Breast Cancer; we don't want to copy the MORE series. There are many other causes that have less recognition that are just as severe, if not more severe than Breast Cancer; for example, Lupus. It effects mostly women and is more common than Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Leukemia, Cystic Fibrosis, and AIDS combined. It is the least recognized major disease.

PK CINCO

Reaction
Dirt angel you are correct, pick a different cause, and lupus is the one!!! In my opening thread i was just generalizing to see if this was a thought or not, seems it might be, i sent a copy to bitd and it has been forwarded
to "el jeffe" in the home office, as parker "has" taken over as the best venue we are racing at, this would just be a cool thing!!!!! And the idea of a shorter course like whiplash used to do just on b.i.a land is even better
we could watch the whole race, ...have fun with it too, like manditory
pit stop with tire change ( man slaves would do this) and possible driver
switch, that would keep things hopping!!!! Bueller,bueller?

mawtrophykart

Reaction
lets see 3 days for V2R, 2 days and a grand prix for Parker? why dont we make the terribles 250 5 days to really pussify BITD further. Whatever happened to 1 long race format? Were not GRAN PRIX racers, or stage racers. Whatever happened to starting a race, running the piss out of your motor, and finishing?

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
lets see 3 days for V2R, 2 days and a grand prix for Parker? why dont we make the terribles 250 5 days to really pussify BITD further. Whatever happened to 1 long race format? Were not GRAN PRIX racers, or stage racers. Whatever happened to starting a race, running the piss out of your motor, and finishing?

You dumbass, its TWO Parker Races! not one Gran Prix one long 450+ mile parker race and then a new 12 mile lap two day day race... or was that not made clear enough in previous post?

DirtAngel

Reaction
PK CINCO, I am glad to hear that you sent a copy of this thread to BITD. I am considering writing a letter as well. But before I do that, I am going to contact some wives of racers to see if they would be interested in running this powder puff race if it is approved. Hopefully they will be interested and we can get this race going. I think it will be a lot of fun, and like you said before, will give props to Casey/BITD.

PK CINCO

Reaction
Yep, they got it, gut feeling is there will be overwhelming response and if it were to happen lupus would be a good cause, another wise move would be for yourself to chime in at the powder puff thread about the barstow event, create a little roar about it there, we are not competing with them, we are doing the same thing and want the awareness and participation, remember there is no "i" in team, and you are from parker that will be good too. :):):)

phat kat catering/class 5 "problem"

mawtrophykart

Reaction
I had a neighbor named lupus. Lupus Gonzalez good man.

Off topic douchebag, good job of making fun of a disease like lupus. Any cancer jokes while your at it?

DirtAngel

Reaction
I think thats a very good idea. I will chime in on that thread asap. I spoke with a wife of a racer that I know and she is interested. She also suggested diabetes as the cause instead of lupus. Hopefully more women will respond.

onebuilder

Reaction
Off topic douchebag, good job of making fun of a disease like lupus. Any cancer jokes while your at it?

**BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** or should I say CLUELESS,
He is not making fun of Lupus. Stating a fact. If you would pull your head out of your a-hole you may see the light, or maybe not by looking at your rep points.