parker 400 map

PLS

Reaction
Another question for those of you familiar with the Parker course. I heard that the course goes through midway pits twice. Once going out, and once on the way back in. If this is the case, what is the approximate mileage when it hits midway? That is where we will be set up, but I have never been there. Thanks for any info.. Pete- BOYD RACING

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
I think we get the map this Saturday at the poker run. Is anybody from this board going? We'll be there. If your not going get in touch with me after the weekend and I'll get you a copy of the map.

Jimmy8

Reaction
Thats the map, and I will be there for the poker run, hence I am 5 minutes away from the start. see you guys there.

PMC Racing

Jimmy8

Reaction
For all you guys coming this weekend, pick up a copy of the parker pioneer newspaper. it has the official race preogram insert inside, along with a big color copy of the map, schedule of events and a lot of other stuff. it will only cost you 50 cents I think, and they are in machines all over town and in the gas station stores.

PMC Racing

Jimmy8

Reaction
I dont think that map is for this years race, but nothing has changed. They will most likely give out maps at the pre run, and like I said, their are color ones in an insert in the paper. The pre run starts at the guantlet this year (last year it started at the old start finish for the score races), see you all this weekend.

PMC Racing

TimHayosh

Reaction
Attached is what I believe to be this years map. I know it's not last years, 'cause it has the Bouse loop in it.

I'll be at the pre run too. It would be great to meet anyone from this board!

Attachments

• 5-14576-PARKER.JPG
    5-14576-PARKER.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 306

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
Whats everybody driving on the prerun? I have never been on a "staged" or organized prerun before. We normally run MDR so prerunning is whenever its convenient and usually in the racecar. I take it these pokerruns are low speed deals?!

Thanks

martininsocal

Reaction
terrie-OUCH! why would you do that to your body! from one who knows!
martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

MikeLeung

Reaction
Whip Poker Runs are suppose to be organized but the become pretty unorganized after a few miles. I'll be driving a prerunner...but I've prerun before in my full size truck...but it does beat up the truck a little.