parker 425 entry list

AZracefan

Reaction
Draw is tomorrow, but judging from pre run should be yet another solid list. Seems there gonna be strong showing of 6100's

nelson979

Reaction
Draw is tomorrow, but judging from pre run should be yet another solid list. Seems there gonna be strong showing of 6100's
Been waiting for the list too.. was there anything interesting at the prerun? I would love to see the Wilson's back in Parker

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

vegasloki

Reaction
Cool to see Bradley Morris in the Curt LeDuc truck. Has the kid done any desert racing? I've seen him a bunch in short track, didn't know he did straight up desert racing. Anyhow good to see another young kid involved.

AZracefan

Reaction
No Herbst?

Hopefully they make the draw tomorrow, they were at the pre run and have been testing in the Parker area. there social media has the trucks being prepped, wouldn't count them out.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Nice, 45 entries in TT is epic! Thanks to @beerman for having me along for the fun in the #6. Great family to be racing with!

Fourstroker

Reaction
Whelchel back with Camburg. Interesting

nelson979

Reaction
The kid that grew up in park or just coming back to race

From what I understand he grew up in Parker and his back to race first time I ever heard of him racing though

vegasloki

Reaction
Looks like the entry list is missing a few classes. like 7200 and 1100? The Honda Ridgeline is entered in 7200.

I noticed that yesterday. They added 7100/7200/7300 when I just looked. I thought they'd left 1450 off as well but turns out it's for the same reason they don't have any Trophy Trucks listed...