• Forum membership has its advantages....

Parker 425 Feb 4th 2012

swieetpea33

Just wanted to share what a joy it is to have a premier race put on in Parker by BITD. As a racer and a fan I am thrilled to be apart of this legacy With all the time and effort that goes in to putting on this event, after its abscense for a few years, it's truly is awsome that is keeps rolling year after year. Some people cant wait to get back to Parker to watch the races.In Fact, they make it a special event to do so. The people who come here every year and help make this event what it is are greatly appreciated. All the racers and fans are what keeps our small town alive and want to say thank you to all who are apart of the event every year. To all the locals racing good luck and Godspeed. This will be a awsome race. Get some 8105!

DBMETALWORX

33 class 10s so far. Always 3-5 more on race day. Going to be a fun race.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Just wanted to share what a joy it is to have a premier race put on in Parker by BITD. As a racer and a fan I am thrilled to be apart of this legacy With all the time and effort that goes in to putting on this event, after its abscense for a few years, it's truly is awsome that is keeps rolling year after year. Some people cant wait to get back to Parker to watch the races.In Fact, they make it a special event to do so. The people who come here every year and help make this event what it is are greatly appreciated. All the racers and fans are what keeps our small town alive and want to say thank you to all who are apart of the event every year. To all the locals racing good luck and Godspeed. This will be a awsome race. Get some 8105!
Great post! although im a little biased to the closing point... lol Hit the nail on the head, the race is this towns life blood. I cant wait for this weekend! This race is a classic, one of the top tier in Off-road world and im glad this year is as big as it is! Thank you everyone for racing and coming to our little town.

Dirtracer 619

looks like only 4 1450 trucks

swieetpea33

There's always a few late entries