• Forum membership has its advantages....

Parker 425 list

nelson979

Looks good. Nice to see Jordan Poole and Ryan Hancock on it

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

deano

McDeano
It's early still, but some interesting things I see on the list !!!

AZracefan

There's still some teams not entered who were at the pre run. The herbst team looks to be racing as well as lofton and jesse jones. I'm sure some more class 1 cars will show up too.

Fourstroker

There's still some teams not entered who were at the pre run. The herbst team looks to be racing as well as lofton and jesse jones. I'm sure some more class 1 cars will show up too.
That's odd. Casey makes you pay your $200 deposit to do the Prerun. That gets you on the entry list as well

trailready

That's odd. Casey makes you pay your $200 deposit to do the Prerun. That gets you on the entry list as well
I think a race deposit will get you in the prerun but it takes a completed race entry form to make this list.

AZracefan

I think BITD just released an early list for a sneak peak at who's already entered. The actual draw and entry list that will go on the official race program isn't til the 18th. Any entries after that will not be on the program. List has been updated again 1/15.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
I think BITD just released an early list for a sneak peak at who's already entered. The actual draw and entry list that will go on the official race program isn't til the 18th. Any entries after that will not be on the program. List has been updated again 1/15.
Also I know the ladies are going non stop to do entries for this race, entries for the UTV Challenge and prep everything for Mint - This is the busiest time for the staff with races, marking, prep and clean up going non stop. Hopefully some more limited cars enter - The afternoon race is looking like it has 3/4 of the early entries!

Kreutz

So is this the order? Just wondering, thanks for any info guys...

Correct me if I'm wrong..

Race #1 starting @ 6am from pits with smaller classes?
Race # 2 starting downtown @ 1:30pm with TT, Class 1 ect?

Will all classes be finishing down on the water?

bobylax

The entry list is NOT the starting order, the draw for starting positions for the race and time trials will be this Wednesday, 1/20. You are correct on the starting times, and I'm pretty sure the finish line is at the end of the pavement by the trailer park, along the water.

ndvalium

Rescue Director

yes to all the above....

ICR Racing 1044

Also I know the ladies are going non stop to do entries for this race, entries for the UTV Challenge and prep everything for Mint - This is the busiest time for the staff with races, marking, prep and clean up going non stop. Hopefully some more limited cars enter - The afternoon race is looking like it has 3/4 of the early entries!
still don't see why they start 2400 behind class 10

bobylax

Here's the updated entry list. I'll post up the draw order when it comes out tonight. So did Rob Mac take over the #6, and is this Steve Sourapas' old Corona truck in Rockstar colors, or is this a new Geiser for Rob? Looks like Steve and Brett Sourapas are in a new Smith Built #88, And Christian is in the #6119. Going to be an epic battle with some heavy hitters!!

http://bitd.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/rptProgramPages-2.pdf

Last edited: