J Prich

Reaction

Slippery P

Reaction
Ah shucks

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
I think more news is coming. Do not jump on this story too fast.

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
Dont delete. People will wonder tomorrow what is happening. This thread not only provides accuracy, but also context and the reality that ALL of this is fluid and hard work.

Well done BITD for having a backup and handling business.

I can honestly tell you that I have never experienced professional challenges like we are going through now. A little bit of transparency goes a long way.

ekozy39

Reaction
But Parker 425 isn’t cancelled , why leave it up? Or change title to “Parker 425 update”. Few or not enough will actually click the link , the update or read far enough down this thread to realize the race is still on.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
From BITD.

[Important Information] We want to let our racers and fans know that the BlueWater Parker “425” Presented by Jimco Racing is ON despite the recent announcement by the CRIT. Best In The Desert has been working on a contingency plan with the BLM and our other partners from the Town of Parker for over three months in anticipation we would not be able to use CRIT reservation land, and we’re full steam ahead. The new Start/Finish will be on Shea Rd. similar to the traditional start/finish of the historic Parker “400” event. The race will still be three laps but slightly shorter mileage overall, just shy of 400 miles. The event schedule along with the Pre-Fun Run scheduled for January 8th-10th will remain the same. Updated course and pit maps along with other important information will be posted to www.bitd.com over the next few days. Drawing for starting position will be held tomorrow 12/30. We are expecting a great turnout to kick off the 2021 race season!

92OCHO

Reaction
I’ll start with saying.....
I’m about as sharp as a wet Kleenex

I click on the BITD updated race link and it’s still saying down town Parker for tech and start on Ca. Ave. etc etc

what am I doing wrong? Anyone have the insider information???
thx in advance