Parker 425 Tracking is live! (2-minute updates)

7s ranger

Reaction
How come no one is doing an update thread on the race here? Looks like Lofton is our at mile 18!?

RacingTraX

Reaction
How about the #51. Theirs always seems to go off lol
Man I don't know about #51, it was working great and then just stopped. We got them two of our MotoTraX to use at KOH, I told Cody to turn one on and slap it on the truck next time they come into the pits. Cross your fingers, hopefully they'll be up again soon.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Man I don't know about #51, it was working great and then just stopped. We got them two of our MotoTraX to use at KOH, I told Cody to turn one on and slap it on the truck next time they come into the pits. Cross your fingers, hopefully they'll be up again soon.
Awesome! They are gonna be a top runner for sure if they dont have issues.

JON-E

Reaction

The 51 is only scheduled to stop at Pit 1 in Bouse. I hope Cody can run fast! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

DZT RCR

Reaction
Just got back from
Shea Rd. Sourpas looked like the man to beat all day, must have been flawless out there.

MTPyle

Reaction
Our tracker stopped working on our second lap. Never updated again. We have bad luck with trackers and it drives my family nuts. LOL.

It was a fun race and crazy course. I have never seen so many parts and carnage on a race course. We saw sole springs, how do you leave springs on the course? Hehe

Mike